Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: UC HastDINGS, DINGis, DING CLA, LoyDINGa, OreDING, DINGstra, DINGYU, ColumDINGa  (Read 1232 times)

Nancy Grace

• Wish I could save the world, like I was super girl
    • View Profile
This is too funny!

ScurvyWench

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
Did you get dinged at all of those schools. . . or are you just laughing at how people title their threads?

If you got dinged at all of these, I'm sorry to hear.

Nancy Grace

• Wish I could save the world, like I was super girl
    • View Profile
No I didn't get dinged from all these places, are you crazy? I just get a hoot from the hilarious people on this message board. DING! LOL!

jacy85

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
Hmm...you're one of the most annoying new posters I've seen in a while.  Most of your other posts suggest that you're not the brightest crayon in the box...  ::)

Bahamut

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
    • Email
Hmm...you're one of the most annoying new posters I've seen in a while.  Most of your other posts suggest that you're not the brightest crayon in the box...  ::)

You must be the brightest - please enlighten us with every new post you make.
SMU Fall '05

legallady

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
Oh jeez, lighten up, Jacy! I think MORE people need to be laughing about things like that. People take themselves so damn seriously on this board sometimes. Being too serious about this process can make you crazy.
In: NOWHERE!
Waitlist: GW, Fordham, American
Out: Ha! Many... but let's focus on the semi-positive at this point, shall we?

GO_PTO

• Sr. Citizen
  • my children... I have returned for law school!
    • AOL Instant Messenger - helios933
    • View Profile
Oh jeez, lighten up, Jacy! I think MORE people need to be laughing about things like that. People take themselves so damn seriously on this board sometimes. Being too serious about this process can make you crazy.

too late!  :P
(163+172)/3.5