Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Yooohoooo Florida where are you?  (Read 629 times)

pumpkinfreak

• View Profile
Yooohoooo Florida where are you?
« on: March 24, 2005, 10:55:27 PM »
Anyone else dying to hear from FL? I'm going to go insane if I check my mailbox one more time and it is empty. Ahhhhhhhhh!
Sayonara LSD! My final decision has been made. Yay!

monimone

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
Re: Yooohoooo Florida where are you?
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2005, 01:30:32 AM »
Iam waiting for my decision too.  I visited the school and was informed that all decisions will be sent out by Monday.  I guess we may be in a good decision.  Especially if they have begun to send out waitlist letters.  I think they are beginning to fill up the spring semester or something.

monimone

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2005, 12:15:00 PM »
I don't know.  From my understanding the fall class is the profile that is analyzed by USNews.  Thats why they are a little more leinent with the spring class in the past.  Also I think that people who apply for the fall generally want to be accepted for the fall and probably will not accept going in the spring, so UF's spring matriculation numbers may not be that high if they go after all the super high gpas and lsats like they are probably doing in the fall.  So I'm hoping, with that logic, I have a better chance of getting in during the spring.

mjb691

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: March 26, 2005, 04:14:13 PM »
I got my decision today (mailed yesterday--I live an hour away). It was for admission to the January class, which is a no-go for me. Anyway, just wanted to pass that along.

Mike
ATTENDING: Penn
IN: WUSTL, Fordham, Illinois, Minnesota, Florida, Temple
THE REST: Doesn't matter

monimone

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 26, 2005, 04:20:34 PM »
I got in today for the Spring class.  It was mailed 3/25.  WOOOHOOO!!!!

---------

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 28, 2005, 12:44:24 PM »
I got in today for the Spring class.  It was mailed 3/25.  WOOOHOOO!!!!

Argh,I don't what I'll do if I'm offered spring admissions. My fiancee lives here, and it would be VERY tempting to stay w/him....

vkschicago

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 28, 2005, 12:55:02 PM »
I actually would prefer being admitted in the spring.  Sadly, I will be expecting a rejection letter.  Those of you that have been admitted for the spring class would you mind sharing your numbers and your residency status?