Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Case Western $$  (Read 1281 times)

CB05

• View Profile
Re: Case Western $$
« Reply #20 on: March 29, 2005, 11:38:44 AM »
When were you accepted?  I am waiting to see if they are going to offer me any funds. 

Accepted about a month ago.  Received an e-mail about the money and a letter followed a few days later.
Accepted: IU$, UK$, Case$$, Miami, & WVU$
Declined: Yale
Waitlist:  W&M
Withdrawn:  W&L
Pending: UNC, & Illinois

michaelduke

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 29, 2005, 12:46:30 PM »
When were you accepted?  I am waiting to see if they are going to offer me any funds. 

Accepted about a month ago.  Received an e-mail about the money and a letter followed a few days later.

Thanks.  I just got my email, 24K a year, very excited that at least this school is willing to overlook my UGPA. 

nochance

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 29, 2005, 02:37:20 PM »
When were you accepted? I am waiting to see if they are going to offer me any funds.

Accepted about a month ago. Received an e-mail about the money and a letter followed a few days later.

Thanks. I just got my email, 24K a year, very excited that at least this school is willing to overlook my UGPA.

what are your stats, michaelduke?

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: March 29, 2005, 04:13:50 PM »
Just curious, anybody tried to get more money from Case than originally offered? If so, were you successful in doing so?

KappaOne

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: April 03, 2005, 11:11:41 AM »
I found out afterwards, but since then I've withdrawn my application.  Hope my scholarship offer goes to someone who wants to attend.