Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Poll

When you sent in your application to Boston University, did you remember to include the eight, self-addresed mailing labels?

Of course I did, it doesn't take a 180 LSAT to follow simple directions.
 3 (25%)
Labels? What labels? Are you serious? Oh sht, what's their number?
 9 (75%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Author Topic: BU Applicants: Did you forget to send mailing labels?  (Read 228 times)

Ron Hiatt

• Sr. Citizen
  • slave to the "unread replies to your posts" link..
    • View Profile
BU Applicants: Did you forget to send mailing labels?
« on: March 24, 2005, 04:45:04 PM »
I almost forgot to include the mailing labels when I was applying to BU, as per their Application Instruction #2: http://www.bu.edu/law/admissions/apply/

Did anyone out there actually forget to include them? Come on, it's an anonymous poll.

I wonder if they will auto-reject someone who doesn't follow the instructions down to the detail like this. I would.

GO_PTO

• Sr. Citizen
  • my children... I have returned for law school!
    • AOL Instant Messenger - helios933
    • View Profile
Re: BU Applicants: Did you forget to send mailing labels?
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2005, 05:02:41 PM »
I almost forgot to include the mailing labels when I was applying to BU, as per their Application Instruction #2: http://www.bu.edu/law/admissions/apply/

Did anyone out there actually forget to include them? Come on, it's an anonymous poll.

I wonder if they will auto-reject someone who doesn't follow the instructions down to the detail like this. I would.

haha, WTF are you talking about? I applied online in october, got WL a month ago, and I haven't heard of this until now. Who are they kidding anyway? For the $80 times thousands of applicants, they can write their own damn labels like every other school does. Sorry, slightly bitter about the WL.

I need to get on with telling them please consider me, but I lack motication since so many were also WL
(163+172)/3.5

Stacers117

• AOL Instant Messenger - Stacers117
    • View Profile
Re: BU Applicants: Did you forget to send mailing labels?
« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2005, 11:56:57 PM »
I applied online via LSACD... No, I did not send the labels. I didn't know that I was supposed to when I applied. I found out later but it seemed silly so I didnt bother. I got accepted back in January so they obviously dont matter that much... I wouldn't worry about it.