Law School Discussion

Should UCLA and USC take this long?

Should UCLA and USC take this long?
« on: March 24, 2005, 01:01:16 PM »
I knew that these two schools took longer for many people when I applied to them, but this long? What's happening, Both schools have mentioned that many people won't find out until May, but if you are one of these people is it safe to say that what you will be finding out is that you've been rejected or waitlisted.
Also, I am starting to get discouraged because more and more people on this board are talking about next application cycle, has this cycle pretty much run it's course?
Thanks.

zakrob

• View Profile
Re: Should UCLA and USC take this long?
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2005, 01:09:03 PM »
I definitely feel your pain re UCLA. I've been complete for  over 3 months now and feel that each day that goes by with no news makes it more and more likely that I will eventually be rejected. I am pretty set on going to Hastings, so its not like I'm all that disappointed, but still some closure would be nice. I understand that they receive tons of apps, but since people have deposit dates at other schools looming, it would be nice to be able to make as informed a decision as possible regarding where to send deposits... :-\

Who's Crowdaddy

• Fuc% Y'all, I'm From Texas
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2005, 02:01:04 PM »
That is the part that drives me nuts. They know other schools are asking for deposits. I heard, apply early, apply early. Had everything done for UCLA by the beginning of October, still not a word. USC took long, but finally got love recently. UCLA, I work on the campus, they could send the info pony express, but they are notorious for being slow, so good luck to us.

« Reply #3 on: March 24, 2005, 02:41:21 PM »
Crowdaddy, what are your #'s if you don't mind me asking? I wonder if USC will ever send love my way... I thought they were a lock for sure!