Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Loyola New Orleans  (Read 1262 times)

LaneSwerver

Loyola New Orleans
« on: March 22, 2005, 10:12:19 AM »
Ouch.

Dinged over the telephone. I had e-mailed them to set up a campus visit since I'll be in NO anyway this week, and the Dean was kind enough to call me with the decision so I wouldn't waste my time with a visit.

She was very nice; the wheels are rolling...one more down.

be10dwn

Re: Loyola New Orleans
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2005, 10:19:32 AM »
Ouch.

Dinged over the telephone. I had e-mailed them to set up a campus visit since I'll be in NO anyway this week, and the Dean was kind enough to call me with the decision so I wouldn't waste my time with a visit.

Sorry to hear that Lane.  I have high hopes for you with Wesleyan or STCL.

LaneSwerver

« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2005, 10:23:48 AM »
Ouch.

Sorry to hear that Lane.  I have high hopes for you with Wesleyan or STCL.

Let's hope. Keep me in Texas!!!

Tony Brooks1

• Sr. Citizen
  • none
    • View Profile
    • info
« Reply #3 on: March 22, 2005, 08:30:35 PM »
at least she was courteous enough to fill u in
"Que ve esta noviembre?"

wrmusgro

« Reply #4 on: March 22, 2005, 10:14:01 PM »
Ouch.

Screw them man! You got into Toledo! Toledo baby! Klinger from M.A.S.H. was from there. Cross dressing and section 8's! Heck yeah! Seriously though, that sucks, at least they were nice about it.

LaneSwerver

« Reply #5 on: March 22, 2005, 10:26:25 PM »
Ouch.

Screw them man! You got into Toledo! Toledo baby! Klinger from M.A.S.H. was from there. Cross dressing and section 8's! Heck yeah! Seriously though, that sucks, at least they were nice about it.

Yeah, she seemed more bummed about it than I did. As soon as she said she was the Dean, I knew what the call was about. It was pretty funny, at the end of the conversation, she said, "So I'm not sure if you still want to come for that visit..."

Tony Brooks1

• Sr. Citizen
  • none
    • View Profile
    • info
« Reply #6 on: March 22, 2005, 10:48:24 PM »
tell her you still want to come to have a few drinks with her on bourbon..
"Que ve esta noviembre?"

ScurvyWench

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 23, 2005, 01:56:50 AM »
Ouch! At least she was trying to helpful and polite! You don't want to go there anyway! Keep your head up and your Richard Simmons 'fro out!

Of the schools your in to, where are you leaning towards?

LaneSwerver

« Reply #8 on: March 23, 2005, 08:37:56 AM »
Ouch! At least she was trying to helpful and polite! You don't want to go there anyway! Keep your head up and your Richard Simmons 'fro out!

Too early to say. I guess FL Coastal, but I'll be visiting them in a couple of weeks to make sure.

wrmusgro

« Reply #9 on: March 23, 2005, 06:16:57 PM »

Too early to say. I guess FL Coastal, but I'll be visiting them in a couple of weeks to make sure.

Dude....don't go to Florida Coastal if you can help it. I was accepted there last year, and went a looked at it. It is a dump. It's across from a Big Lots. But, on the up side it has decent Bar Passage rates, but since it's new not a lot of Alumni. I really think you should go to Klinger's Homeland. It's at least a tier 2, but you'd have to live darn near in Michigan though.