Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Loyola New Orleans  (Read 1165 times)

LaneSwerver

Re: Loyola New Orleans
« Reply #10 on: March 23, 2005, 06:26:53 PM »
Ouch! At least she was trying to helpful and polite! You don't want to go there anyway! Keep your head up and your Richard Simmons 'fro out!

Of the schools your in to, where are you leaning towards?

Too early to say. I guess FL Coastal, but I'll be visiting them in a couple of weeks to make sure.

Dude....don't go to Florida Coastal if you can help it. I was accepted there last year, and went a looked at it. It is a dump. It's across from a Big Lots. But, on the up side it has decent Bar Passage rates, but since it's new not a lot of Alumni. I really think you should go to Klinger's Homeland. It's at least a tier 2, but you'd have to live darn near in Michigan though.

I'm not concerned with tier. I want to live where I'll be happy for three years. Toledo just doesn't look like a happy place. I'm going to visit FL Coastal and St. Thomas in a couple of weeks, but nothing is for certain. I'm holding out for a TX acceptance.

leoladybug

« Reply #11 on: March 24, 2005, 11:27:28 AM »
Lane,
I really hope you get into a TX law school, but if not, maybe I'll see you at FL Coastal.

Your posts are awesome!

LaneSwerver

« Reply #12 on: March 24, 2005, 05:33:34 PM »
Lane,
I really hope you get into a TX law school, but if not, maybe I'll see you at FL Coastal.

Your posts are awesome!

Thanks for the kind words. Franklin Pierce threw a wrench into this whole process yesterday...we'll see what's in store!

wrmusgro

« Reply #13 on: March 25, 2005, 01:25:47 AM »
Lane,

Your posts are awesome!

Thanks for the kind words. Franklin Pierce threw a wrench into this whole process yesterday...we'll see what's in store!

Good luck man. Being something more than a LSAT score has to be worth something in some Adcom's eyes. ;)