Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Deleted  (Read 5291 times)

DiddyDo

• I wanna rock and roll all night....
    • View Profile
Re: The sketchy law school process
« Reply #50 on: March 25, 2005, 08:45:15 PM »
I've been reading posts on this site for months, and I've never bothered to post a single word.  But I have to say - sometimes I can't believe I'm working so hard to attend school where I'll be surrounded by know-it-all, self-centered, pseudo intellectuals.  If half the people on this board knew half as much as they think they do, this world would be in trouble.

As for Uni - sorry you didn't get into your top choices, and if you need to vent - go ahead!

SleepyGuyYawn

« Reply #51 on: March 25, 2005, 11:53:33 PM »
Huh... It's curious that this particular thread spurred you to make your first post.  Go figure.

Welcome to LSD.

Eegahh

• Sr. Citizen
    • MSN Messenger - ifnumber34@yahoo.com
    • View Profile
    • LSN
« Reply #52 on: March 26, 2005, 05:39:52 AM »
  If half the people on this board knew half as much as they think they do, this world would be in trouble.

Ooh, is this from one of your logical reasoning practice questions?

"If half the people on this board knew half as much as they think they do, this world would be in trouble.

If 3/4 of the people on this board knew twice as much as they think they do, the world would be doomed.

If 1/3 of the people on this board knew 1/4 as much as they think they do, the world would be decidedly more pleasant.

Assume for this sake of this problem that posters on the board are 50% male, 50% female.

If 1/4 of the female posters know exactly as much as they think they do, and 2/3 of male posters know between half and 3/4 of what they think they know, where would the majority of all posters go to get a tasty sandwich?

A) Quiznos
B) Subway
C) Togo's
D) Majority would pay Kaplan $1200 for a six-week course on how to make their own
E) Nowhere, they're too busy obsessing over LSN to eat

You have 30 minutes starting...

Now!"
Deposit down: Case Western
Waitlist....Ugh: W&M, Hastings (IN!!!! Whooo!)

DiddyDo

• I wanna rock and roll all night....
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: March 28, 2005, 01:50:34 AM »
That's pretty funny eeg!  And if law school doesn't work out, you can write LSAT questions or open your own Subway.  Sounds like you'd be good at either.