What do you all think?

In
 7 (77.8%)
Out
 0 (0%)
Waitlisted
 2 (22.2%)

Total Members Voted: 8

Author Topic: Pepperdine Decision in the mail: In, Out, or Waitlisted?  (Read 347 times)

Precise

• View Profile
Pepperdine Decision in the mail: In, Out, or Waitlisted?
« on: March 21, 2005, 11:58:24 PM »
Well, I just got an email from Pepperdine saying that a decision has been made on my file and will be mailed out 03/22. This is my first decision of the application cycle so I'm hoping for the best. What do you all think?

3.45/159, Asian/Pacific Islander, regular college extras (fraternity involvement, honors list, several other orgs, blah blah), letters of recs from two professors i have worked directly under.

BTW, I turned in my application on the last possible day (03/01) so  they made a pretty quick decision on my file. Thanks for your response

AZWildcat

• Sr. Citizen
  • What LS in San Diego looks like..
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Pepperdine Decision in the mail: In, Out, or Waitlisted?
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2005, 12:24:37 AM »
Well, I just got an email from Pepperdine saying that a decision has been made on my file and will be mailed out 03/22. This is my first decision of the application cycle so I'm hoping for the best. What do you all think?

3.45/159, Asian/Pacific Islander, regular college extras (fraternity involvement, honors list, several other orgs, blah blah), letters of recs from two professors i have worked directly under.

BTW, I turned in my application on the last possible day (03/01) so  they made a pretty quick decision on my file. Thanks for your response

In...  I'm white 3.53 electrical engineering/160.  However, they didn't send me an email about a decision. 
USD 2L

Heel

• View Profile
Re: Pepperdine Decision in the mail: In, Out, or Waitlisted?
« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2005, 06:08:39 PM »
FWIW I heard back pretty quickly from them once they requested my LSDAS report.  If that's any indication I'd say you're in.

Best of luck and keep us posted.