Law School Discussion

Has anyone gone to "Decision" at Hastings in the past week or so?

Ambs

• View Profile
Re: Has anyone gone to "Decision" at Hastings in the past week or so?
« Reply #90 on: April 01, 2005, 08:58:32 AM »
Ir probably is aorund 400 that will actually enroll. When I visited the admissions office they said they admit 1200.

zakrob

• View Profile
« Reply #91 on: April 01, 2005, 09:08:45 AM »
When I visited I was told they plan for about 400 - 460 enroll, this years 1L class actually only has about 375. And like others have said, they admit about 1200.

COASTAL

• Can't stand work anymore, must get out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: April 01, 2005, 11:14:34 PM »
Thanks ZAKROB & AMBS

« Reply #93 on: April 02, 2005, 12:03:36 AM »
Well the initial seat deposit deadline was today so i bet they will find that a lot of people who were accepted but havent taken the time to withdraw arent going to put it down (like me) so perhaps theyll send another orund of acceptances soon.

« Reply #94 on: April 02, 2005, 03:41:50 AM »
actually it's April 15 I still have 14 days! hehe but I am going to turn it in soon

« Reply #95 on: April 03, 2005, 07:00:45 PM »
Well I just got back into town today and sure enough I was also waitlisted at Hastings.  I have decided to take my name of the waitlist since they said they take most of the waitlist people between mid July and mid August, and I want to have where i am going to live squared away well before then.  Best of luck to everyone still waiting.

« Reply #96 on: April 03, 2005, 08:19:43 PM »
sorry to hear that danno, good luck on your other schools. i'm sure i'll still be waiting to hear from hastings when you're all moved in and ready to start school - you're probably making the right call.

« Reply #97 on: April 03, 2005, 08:52:05 PM »
Thanks beeline, for me personally even had I gotten into Hastings i don't know if I would have gone there anyway, I've been leaning more and more toward staying in Southern Califonia, Hastings just made my decision easier for me. Best of luck though, are you at decision yet on the website?

« Reply #98 on: April 04, 2005, 08:34:45 AM »
Sorry about the waitlist, danno.  You've got great options to choose from though.  Good luck! 

Ambs

• View Profile
« Reply #99 on: April 04, 2005, 08:53:28 AM »
Anyone else go to decision recently? I'm still at complete and going a little crazy.