Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Logic Games Bible  (Read 2983 times)

The Name's Dali

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
Re: Logic Games Bible
« Reply #10 on: May 26, 2004, 04:25:08 PM »
I have the same question as CaliLaw.  Would it be a bad idea to read the Logic Games Bible prior to taking the testmasters course?  I ask because TM recommends that one shouldn't prepare before taking this course.  Since TM and Powerscore are so similar, are the techniques discussed through both companies pretty much the same?

Tobias Beecher

• Sr. Citizen
    • MSN Messenger - roger_76@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #11 on: May 26, 2004, 05:04:31 PM »
just bought the book yesterday...it's so freaking expensive!

>:(

BAFF213

« Reply #12 on: May 26, 2004, 08:37:11 PM »
anybody have anymore 10% off discounts for the powerscore logic games book?

jacy85

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 27, 2004, 01:46:40 PM »
I'd recommend doing a search for posts that discuss the Logic Games Bible.  There've quite a few posts that "review" the book.  I can honestly say that I don't recall reading any bad experiences/impression of the book.  Granted, my opinion may be biased but for good reason.

I've used it, and it was worth every penny I paid for it.  I don't know about whether it conflicts with Testmasters or not, but I figure there is no single "right" way to study for the LSAT.  At the very least, it can't hurt!

Meltdown

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 27, 2004, 02:16:19 PM »
I'll second Jacy's post. I can't speak for the Testmasters course, but the LGB is by far the best of the books I have read on the LSAT. I can't imagine you could be hurt by reading it even if you are taking a course, and the strategies in there were definitely superior to the ones in the Kaplan, PR, and Nova books.