Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Going to FSU  (Read 2129 times)

ACore

• Sr. Citizen
    • AOL Instant Messenger - atomcore
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Going to FSU
« Reply #20 on: May 12, 2005, 11:43:33 AM »
http://www.law.fsu.edu/admitted_students/forms.php

I just noticed these forms on the website. I don't know if FSU has contacting any of there incoming people about them yet.

I spoke to the admissions department a few weeks ago to make sure they received my deposit. When I asked them whether there were any other forms that I needed to send in, they said not right now. They added that they will be sending the forms that you are referring to in June for us to fill out.

HTH.
Attending: FSU
In: FIU, FSU, Syracuse 
Waitlisted: UM, Penn State
Rejected: Pitt, Stetson

thelawfool

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 21, 2005, 01:58:44 AM »
acore, you get that letter from um?  if not, interesting...

hope to join you at fsu.  still on hold.  any word from anyone getting off hold these days?  it's almost the "end of May" like they said. 

FIU Class of 2009

werbz

• Sr. Citizen
  • Evil Monkey
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 21, 2005, 07:03:38 PM »
acore, you get that letter from um?  if not, interesting...

hope to join you at fsu.  still on hold.  any word from anyone getting off hold these days?  it's almost the "end of May" like they said. 

I called last week and the girl I spoke to said my file was "in review as we speak." She added I would recieve something within a week. This is pretty much my last--best--hope. I hope it's good news.

FloridaLaw

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: May 22, 2005, 11:03:54 AM »
[quote author=thelawfool link=topic=28867.msg545588#msg545588 date=1116655124
I called last week and the girl I spoke to said my file was "in review as we speak." She added I would recieve something within a week. This is pretty much my last--best--hope. I hope it's good news.

You posted this post on a Saturday and Saturday is the last day of the weeks.  If you spoke to her last week and she told you you'll get a decision within a week...then hasn't the one week period passed already? 

FloridaLaw.

werbz

• Sr. Citizen
  • Evil Monkey
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: May 22, 2005, 11:34:32 AM »
[quote author=thelawfool link=topic=28867.msg545588#msg545588 date=1116655124

You posted this post on a Saturday and Saturday is the last day of the weeks.  If you spoke to her last week and she told you you'll get a decision within a week...then hasn't the one week period passed already? 

FloridaLaw.

Last week being last work-week. I think it was the 19th. Sorry, I was considering the week over and did not realize it had five hours left at the time. So, no, I should receive somthing this week. Which is, the week we are currently in, as of Sunday, May 22, 2005.

---------

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: May 31, 2005, 03:19:52 PM »
http://www.law.fsu.edu/admitted_students/forms.php

I just noticed these forms on the website. I don't know if FSU has contacting any of there incoming people about them yet.

I spoke to the admissions department a few weeks ago to make sure they received my deposit. When I asked them whether there were any other forms that I needed to send in, they said not right now. They added that they will be sending the forms that you are referring to in June for us to fill out.

HTH.

The lady I spoke to on Friday told me to start sending them in.

---------

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: May 31, 2005, 04:32:40 PM »
Hi. I will be attending FSU as well. I was set on UMiami, but I decided against it due to the fact that the cost of one year at UM is the same as three years at FSU.

Can anyone tell me how long it took to get a fin aid letter?

I got an email after 3 weeks. Additional funding info was sent via snail mail.