Law School Discussion

was jesus the greatest hebrew and islamic and christian prophet?

! B L U E WAR R I O R..!

• "make a friend who was once a stranger" br.war.
    • View Profile
aye'll allow for ambiguity...however...hebrew speaking people do recognize greatness... ;)

more to follow... ;) ;) ;)

px.o.rsta

! B L U E WAR R I O R..!

• View Profile
Re: was jesus the greatest hebrew and islamic and christian prophet?
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2005, 01:46:34 AM »
this is a rabbonic question.

but it is for all those from the country of lebanon and scottland and egypt and north america and china and especially java. and the ivory coast and ghana...and implicitly for those who live in south africa and siberia?

aye am wondering...what think you of a man who influenced the world about a thousand years ago and his words today are easy?

any jews wish to explain their hebrew teacher?
or will jews slide with levi and cohen?

any muslims slip through the name muhammed before jesus entered their reading?
or will islam recognize that "jihad" is more important than peace.

any  christians wish to explain their leader?
will christians say jesus never existed and was just least a tiny human baby.

now, jesus, the rabai was just that...a teacher...period...

alibami_z

• Law school?
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2005, 12:15:50 PM »
Hey, i.warrior...

Giffy was kind enough to reply to my question but you never returned to the thread YOU started to address my inquiry.

http://www.lawschooldiscussion.org/prelaw/index.php/topic,22884.msg409544.html#msg409544

Instead, you start a new thread with the same subject and the same instigation.  Why did you start a new thread instead of continue with the original?  Why did you not address my sincere question?  You don't want a real discussion even though you say you do.  Because if you did you'd have answered me instead of disappearing then beginning anew as if the other discussion never took place.

But even though you ignored my question, I'll answer yours.  No, no, and no.

! B L U E WAR R I O R..!

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 20, 2005, 01:35:42 AM »
Hey, i.warrior...

Giffy was kind enough to reply to my question but you never returned to the thread YOU started to address my inquiry.

http://www.lawschooldiscussion.org/prelaw/index.php/topic,22884.msg409544.html#msg409544

Instead, you start a new thread with the same subject and the same instigation.  Why did you start a new thread instead of continue with the original?  Why did you not address my sincere question?  You don't want a real discussion even though you say you do.  Because if you did you'd have answered me instead of disappearing then beginning anew as if the other discussion never took place.

But even though you ignored my question, I'll answer yours.  No, no, and no.

sometimes it is difficult to get an answer out of a person...thank you for answering my question...that was the mission 8)

understand now?

px.o.rsta

Xony

• AOL Instant Messenger - jimaxony
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 20, 2005, 07:41:22 AM »
Alibami, most of us have learned to ignore i.warrior..or whatever the new name of the day is (you always know who he is 'cuz he rambles, he's racist, and he writes like a 3 yr old).  The same stupid threads keep coming up about jesus, this is obviously a sore spot for him.  and when he enters a non-jesus thread, the conversation quickly turns sour and then...stops.  so do what all of us do, ignore him.

! B L U E WAR R I O R..!

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 20, 2005, 11:27:45 PM »
Alibami, most of us have learned to ignore i.warrior..or whatever the new name of the day is (you always know who he is 'cuz he rambles, he's racist, and he writes like a 3 yr old).  The same stupid threads keep coming up about jesus, this is obviously a sore spot for him.  and when he enters a non-jesus thread, the conversation quickly turns sour and then...stops.  so do what all of us do, ignore him.

aye don't think that you represent "all"...

and ignorance is a wonderful thing, as well...

it is actually a very complex question...if you truly think about it. ;)

Xony

• AOL Instant Messenger - jimaxony
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 21, 2005, 08:25:41 AM »
no i.warrior, it's a stupid question.  i have answered you already that neither jews nor muslims give a *&^% about Jesus..yet you continue with your bull about him being the greatest teacher, the greatest prophet, a rabbi, the greatest whatever the hell.  get over it!  Jews and Muslims dont care!  and no one here cares that you're obsessed w/ this.  so go find other 3 yr olds to play with.  thats my last response to you.

alibami_z

• Law school?
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 21, 2005, 09:40:34 AM »
Thanks, Xony.

I know you're right.

i.warrior thanked me for answering his question but still made no attempt to answer mine.

! B L U E WAR R I O R..!

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 22, 2005, 11:37:45 AM »
no i.warrior, it's a stupid question.  i have answered you already that neither jews nor muslims give a sh*t about Jesus..yet you continue with your bull about him being the greatest teacher, the greatest prophet, a rabbi, the greatest whatever the hell.  get over it!  Jews and Muslims dont care!  and no one here cares that you're obsessed w/ this.  so go find other 3 yr olds to play with.  thats my last response to you.
[/quote

no...it is an important question...

! B L U E WAR R I O R..!

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 22, 2005, 11:44:12 AM »
it takes the mind too much history and too much logic to get around...so yes, god beeeelesss this post.....and aye am not bunny nor bobbby nor biff nor rob nor david nor anton nor george nor pookie nor anton nor portman...