Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Re: I'm sick  (Read 4081 times)

tyson28

Re: I'm sick
« Reply #10 on: August 21, 2004, 05:13:28 PM »
Your remark made no sense.  Are you trying to say was that there is no pre-LSAT? What my initial comment was, was how   amazed I am at the preperation for the LSAT.  And how she somehow needed comfort before hand.  It's a test.  Either you do well, or you don't.  I did not take any of these Kaplin, etc, courses before taking the LSAT.  I took one practice test.  I scored a 163.  This means little now, I won't graduate til next fall.

Bisquick

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 21, 2004, 05:30:06 PM »
In that case, your post made no sense.  You stated "the "pre-LSAT" ".  That would imply a singular, specific event (in this case a specific test).  You apparently did not say what you meant. 
3.8/155

tyson28

« Reply #12 on: August 21, 2004, 05:43:30 PM »
Right! Asserting her comment.  It's not singular if two people are speaking of the same thing.  Practice your English skills.  You by chance aren't an immigrant are you?

Bisquick

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 21, 2004, 06:04:56 PM »
Your english is WRONG.  You stated "
Oh my GOD!!  You people act is if the LSAT test taking will either end all, or save all.  I have never heard, I need  support for the "pre-LSAT", before.  What a very sad experience these hopefuls are in for. ;)

You stated "support for the pre-LSAT", that is not the same thing as "the pre-LSAT support".  The first is support for something called the "pre-lsat" (it cannot mean anything else, unless you stated "support for the pre-LSAT time period").  In this case, the second is support before the LSAT (it could also be support for something called the "pre-LSAT", but is clearly not in context).  I'm sorry if you can't comprehend the difference.  You are modifying things improperly. 

Regardless, her statement was not that crazy.  The LSAT is something to stress about.  A few points can mean thousands of dollars in scholarships and future earnings.  Perhaps stressing over the "pre-LSAT" is a ridiculous thing to do.  Stressing over LSAT prep. is not.

I'm done bickering about this.  Use clear English the next time you are going to insult someone.  It is amazing that you managed to compound the situation by insulting me for correcting you.
3.8/155

tyson28

« Reply #14 on: August 21, 2004, 06:18:54 PM »
Is @#!* you a proper sentence?

See, what you failed to learn from this exercise is that I was always refering to her words.  At this piont, I could really care less of your assessment.  You have a great way of adding complexity to a rather simple subject.

tyson28

« Reply #15 on: August 21, 2004, 06:24:18 PM »
Her;
Wish me luck and energy....
Rebecca
E-MAIL: cutenshort27@yahoo.com  ;)
P.S. THANKS TO ALL OF YOU AND YOUR POSTS!!! I NEED THE PRE-LSAT SUPPORT!!!!

Me;
 I have never heard, I need  support for the "pre-LSAT", before.

Please look at the context you nug loving idiot.

Bisquick

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 21, 2004, 06:27:18 PM »
HAHA... don't you hate it when you know you are wrong and have to start grasping at straws.
3.8/155

Bisquick

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 21, 2004, 06:28:03 PM »
(by the way, that was directed at your lovely "F-U" comment.)
3.8/155

NYKnicks

« Reply #18 on: August 21, 2004, 06:30:57 PM »
tyson that avatar is classic...it fits your online persona perfectly.

tyson28

« Reply #19 on: August 21, 2004, 06:31:05 PM »
No straw grasping, just plan old selfish comment.