Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Re: I'm sick  (Read 4068 times)

kinkyone

• View Profile
Re: I'm sick
« on: May 28, 2004, 07:57:49 PM »
I'm sick

I hope you die soon!

M2

« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2004, 08:49:30 PM »
I'm sick

I hope you die soon!

I got better  ;)

ocelatl

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2004, 09:12:11 PM »
Congrats!!   ;)

I'm sick

I hope you die soon!

I got better  ;)
"Freedom without opportunity is the Devil's gift." - Noam Chomsky

Silversoma

• Sr. Citizen
  • Me at Radiohead- Thunderbird Stadium, August/03
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 01, 2004, 03:20:49 AM »
Oh man, can I relate... my entire family has been sick with a bad flu, our doctor just ordered my dad to stay home for the second week in a row, with temps over 103.  I've just started to succumb, and I'm praying like hell that I'll get over it... Cold-FX, please SAVE ME!!!

PS, does anyone know the last day that one could postpone their LSAT if one is registered to write June 14th??   :-\
Practice LSATs so far: 156 155 157 155 157 161 162 161 155 155 160 164 166 161 170 166 168 160 163 162 172

LSAT's finished... I don't have to think about law school for a year now.
********* GO Team Canada GO!!!!! ***********

Gummo

« Reply #4 on: June 01, 2004, 04:22:17 PM »
Oh man, can I relate... my entire family has been sick with a bad flu, our doctor just ordered my dad to stay home for the second week in a row, with temps over 103.  I've just started to succumb, and I'm praying like hell that I'll get over it... Cold-FX, please SAVE ME!!!

PS, does anyone know the last day that one could postpone their LSAT if one is registered to write June 14th??   :-\

From the LSAC website, it looks like June 15th is the last possible test change date.

dex

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 06, 2004, 01:57:56 AM »
Surely it does!

RebeccaNY

• Try...and try again...
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - cutenshort27
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: June 10, 2004, 10:06:52 PM »
Sore throat..stomach ache...nausea the whole deal.

I swear...the week before the LSAT im gonna live in a bubble. Better now than then though I guess.
Of course better not at all...

Hi Everyone:

I'm taking the LSAT on Monday, June 14th.  Oh My God; I don't think I have ever had so many nightmeres and vomiting!!!!  After taking the PowerScore course, the instructer advised me (147 on diagnostic exam), to go back and start from the basics. So that is all I have been doing.  Practice, practice, and then again, some more practice.  Tomorrow, Saturday, and Sunday, there shall be no human contact for me! Just my silent timer, tests, and No. 2 pencils!!! 

My stomach turns every time I think of the fast approaching June 14th date.  Jeez...I'm working sooo hard to keep it all together. I function intellectually, the highest when I'm not stressed, or constantly feeling nautious and sick...my stomach has gone into a 30-day strike mode....

Wish me luck and energy....
Rebecca
E-MAIL: cutenshort27@yahoo.com  ;)
P.S. THANKS TO ALL OF YOU AND YOUR POSTS!!! I NEED THE PRE-LSAT SUPPORT!!!!
Cheers,
Rebecca E.
Brooklyn, NY
e-mail: cutenshort27@yahoo.com
UGPA 3.50
July 6

QS

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 12, 2004, 05:07:20 PM »
Are you scoring that low all the time?  If you are, you should post-pone until Oct.

tyson28

« Reply #8 on: August 21, 2004, 12:34:50 PM »
Oh my GOD!!  You people act is if the LSAT test taking will either end all, or save all.  I have never heard, I need  support for the "pre-LSAT", before.  What a very sad experience these hopefuls are in for. ;)

Bisquick

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 21, 2004, 03:42:26 PM »
She meant she needed support before the LSAT.  This isn't HS, to my knowledge there is no pre-LSAT. 
3.8/155