Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: The "Ask a token white girl" thread  (Read 4188 times)

lil_token

The "Ask a token white girl" thread
« on: March 18, 2005, 07:44:04 PM »
Token is on spring break this week.  This is the thread where she entertains your morbid curiousity....about ANYthing.

zenbiddie

Re: The "Ask a token white girl" thread
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2005, 08:17:59 PM »
hi token.  so you're white huh?  hmmm...so tell me, howd you become a token? ???

DodgerLaw

« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2005, 01:06:59 AM »
Do you think the title "Green Acres" has anything to do with Oliver being an attorney? I always just thought it was the name for the farm, but now that I've sat in on a couple of property classes and keep hearing terms like "blackacre" and "whiteacre" I'm wondering.

lil_token

« Reply #3 on: March 24, 2005, 10:48:54 AM »
Do you think the title "Green Acres" has anything to do with Oliver being an attorney? I always just thought it was the name for the farm, but now that I've sat in on a couple of property classes and keep hearing terms like "blackacre" and "whiteacre" I'm wondering.

Um, yeah, definitely.  I think. ;)

blk_reign

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 24, 2005, 11:35:16 AM »
well since you said anything ;)...what is it about black men that attracts you?
We're not accepting this CHANGE UP in the rules. Period. American presidents have been in the bed with organized crime, corporate pilferers, and the like for years. And all u want to put on this man is that his pastor said "Gotdamn America?" Hell, America.U got off pretty damn well, if you ask me...

lil_token

« Reply #5 on: March 24, 2005, 07:45:15 PM »
well since you said anything ;)...what is it about black men that attracts you?
If I had to narrow it down to one thing I would probably say it has a lot to do with the way that they approach a woman.  I like a man who is confident and not intimidated by me. 
My experience with white guys has been such that they are often too scared to approach me and the ones who do come with some lame ass lines.  I don't want a guy that hides behind lines.  I prefer someone that comes up and says, "Hello, I noticed you from across the room.  My name is [insert name].  Can I buy you a drink?"  I have found that black guys are a lot more likely to do that than any other guys.

dbgirl

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
    • KnowTheTruth
« Reply #6 on: March 24, 2005, 07:50:32 PM »
Token,

Don't you think that a guy who is likely to approach you from across the room is likely to approach lots of women from across the room?
When you have somebody dying because they are poor and black or poor and white or because of whatever they are ... that erases everything that's great about this country.

-TMcGraw

http://www.wm3.org/splash.php

lil_token

« Reply #7 on: March 24, 2005, 07:51:36 PM »
Token,

Don't you think that a guy who is likely to approach you from across the room is likely to approach lots of women from across the room?

Sure.  What exactly is your point?

dbgirl

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
    • KnowTheTruth
« Reply #8 on: March 24, 2005, 07:56:38 PM »
Well, does it bother you if a guy talks to lots of women?
I like the shy guys myself.

When you have somebody dying because they are poor and black or poor and white or because of whatever they are ... that erases everything that's great about this country.

-TMcGraw

http://www.wm3.org/splash.php

blk_reign

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 24, 2005, 07:58:36 PM »
Do you date any other ethnicities?
We're not accepting this CHANGE UP in the rules. Period. American presidents have been in the bed with organized crime, corporate pilferers, and the like for years. And all u want to put on this man is that his pastor said "Gotdamn America?" Hell, America.U got off pretty damn well, if you ask me...