Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: oh COME ON already!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 1307 times)

Ambs

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
Re: oh COME ON already!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #10 on: March 18, 2005, 03:29:49 PM »
Anner - I so feel you. It has been a really hard week for me too with my 3rd reject in a row coming and no $$ from Loyola. My old roommate goes there and got $$ w/ lower numbers than me. Ahhh! And I'm also still waiting for Hastings and basically got bitched out on the phone for asking what the final date was for regular decision letters to go out (most schools are happy to tell you). Anyway, I would just say to consider the options you have and don't give up hope on Hastings or Davis. Also, I'm going to talk to the person who signed my admissions letter at Loyola and see if I can appeal the scholarship decision. I have this feeling that by making your voice and interest heard they might throw some money your way. Maybe you should try this???

jessesamuel

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: oh COME ON already!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #11 on: March 19, 2005, 02:44:30 AM »
Hey, Anner. I'm in your boat, too. I'm in at 4 schools, but 3 of them were safeties and the other one is Georgia. Plus, I applied to 19. Deferred the other day at Minnesota, and unfortunately waitlisted at Wisconsin. No outright rejections yet, but I'm starting to wish I had some. At least UVA and Georgetown could reject me if they're going to, you know? I deserve better!