Law School Discussion

In At Tulane

abcd

In At Tulane
« on: March 17, 2005, 02:32:14 PM »
Got the email today. 3.6/160.....now the question is Houston or Tulane?

limonjello

• Not me as a kid, but me in 34 years
    • View Profile
Re: In At Tulane
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2005, 04:48:12 PM »
Awesome.  Congrats!

Where and what do you want to practice?  Tulane is a great school in a great location with name recognition in New York.  Houston has a huge cost advantage and name recognition in Texas.

kristay

« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2005, 05:07:24 PM »
Congrats! :)

abcd

« Reply #3 on: March 17, 2005, 06:20:45 PM »
Awesome.  Congrats!

Where and what do you want to practice?  Tulane is a great school in a great location with name recognition in New York.  Houston has a huge cost advantage and name recognition in Texas.

i want to practice in houston so it should def be a no brainer about where to go, but i still get this nagging feeling to get a change of environment by attending school somewhere else. anyone else feel this way? i wish that regional schools weren't so regional. i withdrew from northeastern this week bc though i love love love the idea of living in boston for three years (not to mention the cool program they've got going) i don't want to practice there afterwards.  :'( i'm not a risk taker so i'll prob end up at houston but still like toying with the idea of going somewhere else.

Mr Belding

• What a tool
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 18, 2005, 06:40:16 AM »
Houston is a miserable commuter school (No offense).

Tulane is gorgeous and full of history and when else can you live in new orleans for an extended amount of time?! I strongly recommend Tulane.