No more Happy Hour Polls

It's over.
 4 (40%)
Can I cry now?
 1 (10%)
What about Poolapalooza?
 5 (50%)

Total Members Voted: 6

Author Topic: Austin HH Thread  (Read 40190 times)

Who's Crowdaddy

• Sr. Citizen
  • Fuc% Y'all, I'm From Texas
    • View Profile
Re: Austin HH Thread
« Reply #530 on: July 21, 2005, 02:23:01 PM »
I was wondering that too and went to the beginning to see if anything had changed.  Didn't get very far except to realize that Crow has started deleting all of his posts professing his love for me.  Looks like someone's covering their a... uh, tracks.  ;)

Ha Ha Ha,
Yes, desperately trying to cover tracks. Actually, didn't pick and choose, just started from the beginning of the thread and started to delete posts, although I didn't get very far. I determined that it was never going to make it to that point where it was only my posts, so I decided to start deleting also.

I deleted a lot of posts after the Big Tex incident, and decided to start getting rid of some of this thread too.

I am sick (sore throat), and I have started taking care of car stuff. My car is registered in Texas now, and it is in the shop on 2222. Trying to get the car feeling like it isn't something terrible. At least I can ride the buses for free. Austin is cool like that.

:-* :-* :-*
I fought the Law and the Law won

I am the Law

Who's Crowdaddy

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #531 on: July 21, 2005, 02:50:00 PM »
By the way, anybody have any idea what happened to Javert. I am assuming he will still be my classmate soon, but he really disappeared.

I am the Law

Javert

• Sr. Citizen
  • Time.
    • AOL Instant Messenger - Rov47
    • View Profile
    • Spirit of Sisyphus
« Reply #532 on: July 21, 2005, 03:42:05 PM »
By the way, anybody have any idea what happened to Javert. I am assuming he will still be my classmate soon, but he really disappeared.

*waves*.

I've been busy in Austin. It's amazing how many Texas Hold 'Em games y'all have here. ;). I got home at about 5 AM this morning, roughly $50 richer....
Attending: U Texas

"The truth is usually just an excuse for a lack of imagination." -- Garak, "Improbable Cause", Deep Space Nine

Who's Crowdaddy

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #533 on: July 21, 2005, 04:22:55 PM »
Crow!  You are deleting them faster than I can go back and reread them!  Slow down!

Oh phooey...Ana storms off to go smoke.

Just don't delete my b-day story, ok?  Leave that one, please?  Ok?

:'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

Sorry, I was trying to get to page 25, but I wrote so many posts, there seemed to be no end. I will stop for now. Don't worry, won't delete b-day post. Must take nap. I don't like being sick.

I am the Law

Who's Crowdaddy

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #534 on: July 21, 2005, 04:28:35 PM »

*waves*.

I've been busy in Austin. It's amazing how many Texas Hold 'Em games y'all have here. ;). I got home at about 5 AM this morning, roughly $50 richer....

You playing home games for money? Or are you playing at bars? I know they have the leagues here.

I am the Law

jbrooks1

• Sr. Citizen
  • Your Mom goes to college!
    • AOL Instant Messenger - brooksjb1
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - brooksjb1
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #535 on: July 21, 2005, 06:00:45 PM »
i just got done with my big summer project of painting the outside of my roommates house, in exchange for august rent (im convinced i got the short end of the stick on that one) now i can go back to lazy days and internet browsing.

i went to the alamo drafthouse on south lamar this weekend to see wedding crashers, and they were having poker tournament in the lobby. the poker craze is...well, crazy
Knowin' nothing in life, But to be legit, Don't quote me boy, I ain't said *&^%.

jbrooks1

• Sr. Citizen
  • Your Mom goes to college!
    • AOL Instant Messenger - brooksjb1
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - brooksjb1
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #536 on: July 21, 2005, 06:22:40 PM »
now i can go back to lazy days and internet browsing.

Sweet!  Ana has a friend again.  Crow apparently just dumped me this afternoon.  ;)

ha! i can be your fake boyfriend for a couple weeks i s'pose   :-*

:D
Knowin' nothing in life, But to be legit, Don't quote me boy, I ain't said *&^%.

texas1

« Reply #537 on: July 21, 2005, 11:00:44 PM »
I'm too tired to re-read all of the posts, plus many have been deleted, so -

Please remind me who is actually going to UT...

Who's Crowdaddy

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #538 on: July 22, 2005, 03:22:27 PM »
Javert and Crow...basically none of the cute important ones!  (No offense J or Crow!)  i'm going t H-town...this is all that matters!  :D

And BTW, Ana loves you all!!!   :-*

Lots of offense taken. I know I am not cute or important (I prefer charming, dashing, brilliant, etc), but no need to mistreat our dear Javert.

By the way, what does HRH stand for?

Shoot, I've lost my phone. All of a sudden, no car, no phone. Hopefully I know where I left the phone. Without the phone, they can't call to tell me the car is ready.

I am the Law

ScurvyWench

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #539 on: July 27, 2005, 02:18:49 PM »
I'll be in Austin this Saturday for a swing dance comp. Anyone going to be around? Maybe we can meet up?