Trinitygunner

• That's my baby picture?
    • MSN Messenger - kennfukuda@msn.com
    • AOL Instant Messenger - Trinitygunner
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Austin LSDers Delete UR Posts!
« Reply #470 on: June 20, 2005, 08:21:22 AM »
I'm supposed to meet up with Crow on Tuesday to watch game 4 of the finals if anybuggy wants to go.  We haven't decided yet on a meeting place.

Ellie - I'm prolly not going to Turkey, but I want to have my passport ready just in case.  The BF/ex-bf/whatever we're calling him got a call late Friday night that his Dad needed bypass surgery and he headed out on Sunday morning.  He's not sure how long he'll be there as he'll be taking his dad for second opinions, trying to find a good hospital, maybe moving his parents to a different place as where they live now is w/o an elevator.  I wanted to get my passport stuff in order in case he is going to be there long term, wants me to come out there, etc.  Worried for him and miss him already.  :'(

i'm assuming you mean game 6...where are you going to be watching it?

ellie

• The ever judicious Judge Baylor
    • AOL Instant Messenger - ellie3113
    • View Profile
« Reply #471 on: June 20, 2005, 08:49:48 AM »
I'm up for watching the game.  I probably wouldn't stay the whole time just catch the middle or last half or so. 

Sorry to hear about your bf character's problems.  That's a hard situation when your close, but I can't imagine being so far away!  I'm sure he appreciates having your support.

Trinitygunner

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #472 on: June 20, 2005, 09:33:38 PM »
I'm supposed to meet up with Crow on Tuesday to watch game 4 of the finals if anybuggy wants to go.  We haven't decided yet on a meeting place.

Ellie - I'm prolly not going to Turkey, but I want to have my passport ready just in case.  The BF/ex-bf/

Wait a second, why are we going to Turkey honey?  :-* :-*

Cella Bella, make it an early dinner, doesn't even have to be that early, come for the second half of the game.

Yeah, Ellie and Trinity, hooray, hooray, hooray, I am getting to meet more of the fearless group tomorrow.

I can't define the mixed emotions of watching an old friend, an old hero, a good ole happy go lucky Robert Horry save the friggin evil spurs lives like he used to do so many times for my beloved Lakers. Ellie, as a Rocket fan, you probably can relate on this. Horry, darn it, it all started falling apart for the mighty Lakers. Brooks, if you're out there, come out tomorrow and know that I you won't be the only one crying while the Spurs win the championship.

I had a super busy day with dad. He flew in around 10:30 last night, we got into a place just in time to watch overtime.

Ellie, today I was the good son, took him to dinner and then some music and a little cognac at the courtyard or whatever it is called, on 4th street for some blues.

I will be dropping pops at the airports around 4pm tomorrow, so I can meet anytime after that, whoever knows the good place to watch a game, let me know.

I

let me know...i wanna watch. but i might not be able to make it until later on in the game. :-D

I suggest Fox and Hound.

jbrooks1

• Your Mom goes to college!
    • AOL Instant Messenger - brooksjb1
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - brooksjb1
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #473 on: June 21, 2005, 07:32:25 AM »
I'm too in mourning from my beloved Pistons being done in by that son of a b*tch horry...it would of been tolerable, if just one person would point out that he only hits big shots because everyone on the other team is concentrating on guarding the other 4 players on the team, always leaving him open, cuz he should be, and usually is the worst player on the floor. but somehow he hits the most improbable 3's in the history of the league, and it has nothing to do with talent...and why the hell do you trap ginobli in the corner with 9 seconds and up by two....ARGH...but i digress (needed to get that off my chest)

yeah i'm bitter, but i guess im more bitter about still having to come into work everyday. 17 more work days. 17 has never seemed like such a large amount before in my life.

anyway, i will try to be nicer and cheerier now that i have vented on the internet about the stupid nba finals, and work.

me before being able to rant annonimously on the information super-highway
 >:(

me after  :-\

me in 17 business days  ;D

ellie

• View Profile
« Reply #474 on: June 21, 2005, 08:27:11 AM »

let me know...i wanna watch. but i might not be able to make it until later on in the game. :-D

I suggest Fox and Hound.

I vote for the Fox and Hound too because they are showing the Baylor game as well! =)

Trinitygunner

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #475 on: June 21, 2005, 09:11:03 AM »

I suggest Fox and Hound.

I vote for the Fox and Hound too because they are showing the Baylor game as well! =)

GO TEXAS!

ellie

• View Profile
« Reply #476 on: June 21, 2005, 09:13:51 AM »

I suggest Fox and Hound.

GO TEXAS!

Well, we're playing Tulane.  And we will win and then beat Texas for the 5th time this season to go on to the Championship Series!

4 more days of work, they will be the 4 longest work days EVER!!

jbrooks1

• Your Mom goes to college!
    • AOL Instant Messenger - brooksjb1
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - brooksjb1
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #477 on: June 21, 2005, 09:26:44 AM »
Welcome to Texas Crow.

I can't believe how big college baseball is down here...I don't think I even knew colleges had baseball teams before this month...course maybe thats because noone from the north ever goes to the college world series.

Go all Texas teams (except obviously the spurs)!

ellie

• View Profile
« Reply #478 on: June 21, 2005, 10:12:24 AM »
You mean you don't get to stay and hang around for the special session, ellie? Aw, poor thing. Think of all the fun you'll be missing!!

I'm so out of here.  No special for me.  My lease is up, Oh Darn, can't stay, so sad!  :'(

Trinitygunner

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #479 on: June 21, 2005, 10:56:04 AM »
You mean you don't get to stay and hang around for the special session, ellie? Aw, poor thing. Think of all the fun you'll be missing!!

I'm so out of here.  No special for me.  My lease is up, Oh Darn, can't stay, so sad!  :'(

hahaha...baylor will have to beat texas TWICE. :-D
it ain't happening...you can count on that, my friend
HOOK'EM