5 (50%)

Total Members Voted: 6

Austin HH Thread

Who's Crowdaddy

• Fuc% Y'all, I'm From Texas
    • View Profile
Re: Austin LSDers Delete UR Posts!
« Reply #460 on: June 14, 2005, 01:17:10 PM »
Well alright then. If it is going to be that kind of day, I will see y'all soon.

I see Ana took today off of work to celebrate my retirement. How sweet.

See you soon. Happy hour has to be any day after the 21st, but anybody can feel free to let me know about anything fun happening this Saturday night.

Who's Crowdaddy

• View Profile
« Reply #461 on: June 14, 2005, 01:18:35 PM »
whoa, where have i been? did anyone else know that jack osbourne cleaned himself up, like, for reals and for trues this time?? thank you gofugyourself, for this important news!

Yeah, I missed that happening. Now I have to go clean myself up. Jack is truly an inspiration.

Who's Crowdaddy

• View Profile
« Reply #462 on: June 14, 2005, 03:47:51 PM »
Women, ladies, gals, not sure what the appropriate Southern Term is.  FASHION ISSUE

This is like the old days three posts by myself at the end of the day.

Okay womens - I need new clothes. My clothes are old, worn down, outdated, sometimes even ugly. Last I heard, women love to shop. I have been meaning to shop for weeks, but I can't because I have no more room in my car to bring stuff, so I decided to wait to buy clothes in Tejas.

I don't know any reasonably priced, relative cool stores to buy clothes. Who is going to volunteer to help me go shopping so that I can become a respectable law school student to be, with a repertoire that consists of more than my two pairs of corduroy pants.

All help is appreciated. Lunch can be factored into the deal. Mind you, I am not asking for the usual handouts, I am planning to buy the clothes, just need either company, or at least direction to the stores, company would be better so I can get comments like 'that is terrible', 'I wouldn't be caught dead with you in public with that on', etc.

Thank you,
Crow

ellie

• The ever judicious Judge Baylor
    • AOL Instant Messenger - ellie3113
    • View Profile
« Reply #463 on: June 15, 2005, 07:09:02 AM »
Oh me too me too!  I want to help.  I actually went through this phase for a summer where I thought I was going to be some sort of fashionista person.  I interned for a personal shopper and at a local fashion mag (PaperCity, anyone heard of it?) in Houston.  It was fun while it lasted, but then I realized I'd shoot myself if I had to deal w/ models and rich people for the rest of my life.

texas1

« Reply #464 on: June 15, 2005, 07:15:51 AM »
Women, ladies, gals, not sure what the appropriate Southern Term is.  FASHION ISSUE

This is like the old days three posts by myself at the end of the day.

Okay womens - I need new clothes. My clothes are old, worn down, outdated, sometimes even ugly. Last I heard, women love to shop. I have been meaning to shop for weeks, but I can't because I have no more room in my car to bring stuff, so I decided to wait to buy clothes in Tejas.

I don't know any reasonably priced, relative cool stores to buy clothes. Who is going to volunteer to help me go shopping so that I can become a respectable law school student to be, with a repertoire that consists of more than my two pairs of corduroy pants.

All help is appreciated. Lunch can be factored into the deal. Mind you, I am not asking for the usual handouts, I am planning to buy the clothes, just need either company, or at least direction to the stores, company would be better so I can get comments like 'that is terrible', 'I wouldn't be caught dead with you in public with that on', etc.

Thank you,
Crow

Crow, since it is summer you should make the girls a deal, they take you clothes shopping, and you take them bikini shopping! Everyone needs to look good on the Comal!

jbrooks1

• Your Mom goes to college!
    • AOL Instant Messenger - brooksjb1
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - brooksjb1
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #465 on: June 15, 2005, 10:34:40 AM »
i just bought clothes yesterday for the first time in months...maybe years

i didn't even mean to, but i found myself at the mall for some reason, and they seemed to have a bunch of sales...so you should grab one of these fine young ladies and go to the mall!

yay consumerism!

Trinitygunner

• That's my baby picture?
    • MSN Messenger - kennfukuda@msn.com
    • AOL Instant Messenger - Trinitygunner
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #466 on: June 15, 2005, 02:06:33 PM »
i wanna play! i lovvvvve softball

Trinitygunner

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #467 on: June 20, 2005, 07:37:22 AM »
whoa!! this board is dead.

Trinitygunner

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #468 on: June 20, 2005, 07:57:35 AM »
Crow's in town? we should all go out for happy hour!

ellie

• The ever judicious Judge Baylor
    • AOL Instant Messenger - ellie3113
    • View Profile
« Reply #469 on: June 20, 2005, 08:02:45 AM »
Ooooh, you're going to Turkey??  I'm sad I missed the volleyball, but I was being a good daughter and celebrating the Dad's Day w/ Pop.  So, my schedule is a little overwhelmed w/ moving errands plus I'm in a wedding in Dallas Saturday so I have to head out of town Wed to participate in all the festivities (luncheon, bachelorette party, etc).  When did weddings become 4 day ordeals?  Looks like I could only do a happy hour maybe this afternoon or tomorrow or next Monday or Tuesday.  I know that's rough for everyone w/ work, but I'd like to see everyone before I move and maybe even meet the legendary Crow in person.