Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: WUSTL likes to wait to ding ya!  (Read 1300 times)

ilsox7

Re: WUSTL likes to wait to ding ya!
« Reply #10 on: March 16, 2005, 08:37:30 PM »
I got in and scholarship via snail mail.

Yea I knew there was someone out there...but I think you're the only one.  Then again I am probly wrong.

Painting101

• Sr. Citizen
  • 164/ 3.55
    • AOL Instant Messenger - sgtpeper82
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 16, 2005, 08:38:51 PM »
When I was at Wash U last weekend the dean of admissions said they were probably going to snail  mail all decisions from now on b/c they have ALOT of apps to get through, and email is just one more thing to slow them down...
Pitt is it!

ilsox7

« Reply #12 on: March 16, 2005, 08:39:48 PM »
When I was at Wash U last weekend the dean of admissions said they were probably going to snail  mail all decisions from now on b/c they have ALOT of apps to get through, and email is just one more thing to slow them down...

Awesome!  Thanks for the new info.  You rock!

bobo21

« Reply #13 on: March 16, 2005, 08:45:08 PM »
Kind of a random side note, but they aren't listed in LSN as one of the schools that takes the higher of the LSAT, but then deloggio says they are on of the schools that does take the higher number.  Did they happen to address that in anyone's visit?  I'm sitting on a 14point jump, and I would give my left nut to go to Wash U.

TBoneUCLA

« Reply #14 on: March 16, 2005, 09:22:14 PM »
Kind of a random side note, but they aren't listed in LSN as one of the schools that takes the higher of the LSAT, but then deloggio says they are on of the schools that does take the higher number.  Did they happen to address that in anyone's visit?  I'm sitting on a 14point jump, and I would give my left nut to go to Wash U.

it is too late for it now i imagine, but with a HUGE split like that i would give them a MAJOR addendum as to why your lower score should be ignored....even if they do take the median i am sure they would over look the low score with a decent excuse.

"achoo. i was sick. achoo."

blinkuldhc

• Sr. Citizen
    • AOL Instant Messenger - blinkuldhc
    • View Profile
    • me
    • Email
« Reply #15 on: March 16, 2005, 09:27:12 PM »
Kind of a random side note, but they aren't listed in LSN as one of the schools that takes the higher of the LSAT, but then deloggio says they are on of the schools that does take the higher number. Did they happen to address that in anyone's visit? I'm sitting on a 14point jump, and I would give my left nut to go to Wash U.

I've called Wash U about multiple LSATs twice. They said that in the application process, they ONLY look at the highest score. However, they will average the scores when reviewing for scholarships.

HTH
SCORE!: USD ($$$)
Broken beer goggles: W&M, Hastings, BC , WUstl
Liqouring up: Temple, Santa Clara, Loyola (LA)
C*ck blocked: Wisconsin
http://www.lawschoolnumbers.com/display.php?user=blinkuldhc

bobo21

« Reply #16 on: March 16, 2005, 09:52:07 PM »
Thanks for the info.  I'm keeping my fingers crossed.  I did submit an addendum, basically stating that I answered question 4 in section two twice, causing me to basically get 1/4 of the test wrong. bad luck, cause I did so well otherwise.