Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Anyone rejected from Villanova yet?  (Read 746 times)

LawDiv25

Anyone rejected from Villanova yet?
« on: March 16, 2005, 05:29:45 PM »
And do you think a 40% chance is any chance at all?

seankenn

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
Re: Anyone rejected from Villanova yet?
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2005, 06:37:04 PM »
I have heard anything yet.  I have a 61% chance according to Chiashu, but I am skeptical.  I probably wouldn't attend anyways since they are lagging on their decision. I hate to be dicked around.

LawDiv25

« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2005, 06:41:40 PM »
I have heard anything yet. I have a 61% chance according to Chiashu, but I am skeptical. I probably wouldn't attend anyways since they are lagging on their decision. I hate to be dicked around.

yeah I got my stats from Chiasu as well - but I have a low LSAT so I'm sure that doesn't help. For me it is either them or Widener(PA) right now - but then again since I want to go into Gov. type work it probably doesn't really matter anyways...

c/o2008chick

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
    • LSN
« Reply #3 on: March 16, 2005, 06:49:17 PM »
noooooooooooooooo but my rejection is probably in the mail.
Fairfield U. B.A. Sociology, American Studies
graduating this May! attending seton hall this summer for leo..and hopefully matriculating in the fall!

seankenn

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 16, 2005, 06:51:07 PM »
I am in at Pitt and they seem to be the best fit for me.  So unless Villanova forgot to give me a full scholarship, I am Pitt bound.

LawDiv25

« Reply #5 on: March 16, 2005, 10:47:54 PM »
I am in at Pitt and they seem to be the best fit for me.  So unless Villanova forgot to give me a full scholarship, I am Pitt bound.

Yeah I keep hoping that Widener forgot my full scholarship ...perhaps it was "lost in the mail" or something ;)

thelawfool

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 17, 2005, 10:39:24 AM »
i'm hoping to hear anything from villanova.  my boss got a letter in the mail thanking him for his letter of recommendation.  it stated something about having 1,800 apps and letters like his help in this difficult decision.  i would looooooooove to get in, but chiashu puts me at 46.6 with a sorta low LSAT.  i think if it was 46.6 with a higher LSAT and lower GPA, i may feel a little better about it.
FIU Class of 2009

shadowcreeper

• Sr. Citizen
  • LSD Cheerleader
    • View Profile
    • law school hopeful
    • Email
« Reply #7 on: March 17, 2005, 12:41:22 PM »
I applied in Oct/Nov and would love to have a decision. I know I am slated for a rejection because of my LSAT score, but not hearing anything has given me hope.... only the tiniest bit ofcourse, but hope none the less. I just want a decision so I can move on, one way or the other.
I can't pass up this oppurtunity to make myself absurd.
I can't pass up this oppurtunity to make myself be heard.
Nobody's gonna stand in my way.
Give it up son, I'm doin this my way.. Seether

http://lawschoolhopeful.blogspot.com/