Law School Discussion

Anyone rejected from Villanova yet?

LawDiv25

Anyone rejected from Villanova yet?
« on: March 16, 2005, 03:29:45 PM »
And do you think a 40% chance is any chance at all?

Re: Anyone rejected from Villanova yet?
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2005, 04:37:04 PM »
I have heard anything yet.  I have a 61% chance according to Chiashu, but I am skeptical.  I probably wouldn't attend anyways since they are lagging on their decision. I hate to be dicked around.

LawDiv25

« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2005, 04:41:40 PM »
I have heard anything yet. I have a 61% chance according to Chiashu, but I am skeptical. I probably wouldn't attend anyways since they are lagging on their decision. I hate to be dicked around.

yeah I got my stats from Chiasu as well - but I have a low LSAT so I'm sure that doesn't help. For me it is either them or Widener(PA) right now - but then again since I want to go into Gov. type work it probably doesn't really matter anyways...

« Reply #3 on: March 16, 2005, 04:49:17 PM »
noooooooooooooooo but my rejection is probably in the mail.

« Reply #4 on: March 16, 2005, 04:51:07 PM »
I am in at Pitt and they seem to be the best fit for me.  So unless Villanova forgot to give me a full scholarship, I am Pitt bound.

LawDiv25

« Reply #5 on: March 16, 2005, 08:47:54 PM »
I am in at Pitt and they seem to be the best fit for me.  So unless Villanova forgot to give me a full scholarship, I am Pitt bound.

Yeah I keep hoping that Widener forgot my full scholarship ...perhaps it was "lost in the mail" or something ;)

« Reply #6 on: March 17, 2005, 08:39:24 AM »
i'm hoping to hear anything from villanova.  my boss got a letter in the mail thanking him for his letter of recommendation.  it stated something about having 1,800 apps and letters like his help in this difficult decision.  i would looooooooove to get in, but chiashu puts me at 46.6 with a sorta low LSAT.  i think if it was 46.6 with a higher LSAT and lower GPA, i may feel a little better about it.

shadowcreeper

• LSD Cheerleader
    • View Profile
    • law school hopeful
    • Email
« Reply #7 on: March 17, 2005, 10:41:22 AM »
I applied in Oct/Nov and would love to have a decision. I know I am slated for a rejection because of my LSAT score, but not hearing anything has given me hope.... only the tiniest bit ofcourse, but hope none the less. I just want a decision so I can move on, one way or the other.