Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Post your strangest LS-related dreams here!  (Read 253 times)

forbzik

Post your strangest LS-related dreams here!
« on: March 16, 2005, 11:38:42 AM »
I'd like to think I am not becoming LS obsessed, but I had a very strange LSAT dream the other day.  It started out as a typical dream in which I was going with some friends to the movies.  However, once we got there, we started arguing about where each of us should sit in our row.  There were 6 of us and only 6 seats.  Obviously, my wife and I had to sit together.  I had two other friends, Mark and Michelle, who were fighting and had to be separated by at least two seats.  My friend Mike had bad peripheral vision, so he couldn't sit in the first or last seat because he couldn't see.  Finally, another friend Grant was short, so he had to sit behind some little kid in seat 5.  Sound familiar?  Anyone else out there as pathetic as I am?  Please share any similar experiences you have had so I don't feel so ridiculous. 

KatieLady

• AOL Instant Messenger - KatieGDelSoul
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Post your strangest LS-related dreams here!
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2005, 06:57:41 PM »
The night before the LSAT, I had a dream about taking the test.  I opened up the test booklet, and the first section was logic games.  BUT there was no logic to them.  For instance, there would be a set of lines _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ and you had to figure out what the word was and fill it in - there was only one right answer, and no indication of how to figure it out, except maybe one letter filled in beforehand.  I woke up so confused and had to look at one of my practice tests to convince myself the logicless logic games weren't real : )

Katie
3.79/170
10 for 10 on the acceptances
DECISION: Boston University
OTHER ACCEPTANCES:Chicago, Michigan, Penn, BC, Minnesota, American, Villanova, Maine, W&M

UMHBmom

Re: Post your strangest LS-related dreams here!
« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2005, 08:31:25 PM »
I did my civPro outline in my sleep last week. What a b*tch to wake up and realize I would have to do it again.  :-\