Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: My impressions of Seton Hall, Cardozo, Fordham, and UConn  (Read 3558 times)

Matokah

• Sr. Citizen
  • Ice? In Sacramento? Hmm. . .
    • View Profile
Re: My impressions of Seton Hall, Cardozo, Fordham, and UConn
« Reply #20 on: March 17, 2005, 07:29:35 PM »
maka nani:  you MISS snow?  Eep!  Want to trade places with me, then?  Okay, nevermind.  MN hasn't really gotten that much snow this winter. ;)

Starresky: I personally didn't like Cardozo's campus (or lack thereof) very much.  It looks like you have some wonderful options from which to choose already (yay for USD for you!  I'm dying to hear from them and end this crazy cycle).  Congratulations!

Xony:  Ha!  I wrote a quote in Hebrew, and apparently LSD didn't like it and converted it to weird numbers and things.  I quite like it (and am too lazy to go back to my settings to change it at the moment), so that's why it's still there ;)
University of the Pacific McGeorge School of Law 2010!!

(LSN)

maka nani

• LSD Obsessed
    • AOL Instant Messenger - redsox1079
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 17, 2005, 07:44:19 PM »
only sometimes I miss snow... :D
DON'T GO TO LAW SCHOOL YOU DUMB FUCKS.

Starresky

• Sr. Citizen
    • AOL Instant Messenger - LeftMusic
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 17, 2005, 08:02:33 PM »
Starresky: I personally didn't like Cardozo's campus (or lack thereof) very much.  It looks like you have some wonderful options from which to choose already (yay for USD for you!  I'm dying to hear from them and end this crazy cycle).  Congratulations!

Yeah, I do like a school with a campus. I am still looking forward to my visit but I really think after UIUC accepted me today, I can't really justify going to Cardozo with it's high tuition and strictly regional rep when I love California so much :)