Law School Discussion

"Badges? Badges? We don't need no stinkin' badges! ..."

Eegahh

• MSN Messenger - ifnumber34@yahoo.com
    • View Profile
    • LSN
Re: "Badges? Badges? We don't need no stinkin' badges! ..."
« Reply #10 on: March 16, 2005, 07:47:11 PM »
I didn't know that. I guess Torgo was his final opus.
Actually, now every time I see him I am going to have to feel sorry for him, thanks a lot Eegahh!

Hey, don't feel sorry for him.  He's with his Master now. :'(

LaneSwerver

« Reply #11 on: March 16, 2005, 08:58:16 PM »
And once again, this is Manos...the hands...of fate.

« Reply #12 on: March 17, 2005, 01:32:15 PM »
Laneswerver, Eegahh,  Kristen, you are all making me feel a little bit better about law school culture.

kristen14

• LitiGATOR :)
    • AOL Instant Messenger - DCPompeia
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 17, 2005, 03:04:17 PM »
Ditto  :D

Eegahh

• View Profile
    • LSN
« Reply #14 on: March 17, 2005, 04:24:07 PM »
Laneswerver, Eegahh,  Kristen, you are all making me feel a little bit better about law school culture.

Thanks!  When Case gets around to admitting you, are you planning on going there?  I'm starting to lean pretty strongly toward them myself, so maybe we'll get to nerd it up together.  :)  Ooh, maybe we could even be roommates, and share an "Apartment of Fate".  We could look after the place while the Master is away, and throw all-girl toga wrestling parties and stuff. 

« Reply #15 on: March 17, 2005, 06:50:35 PM »
troop beverly hills??
 ??? ???

LaneSwerver

« Reply #16 on: March 17, 2005, 07:15:49 PM »

Thanks!  When Case gets around to admitting you, are you planning on going there?  I'm starting to lean pretty strongly toward them myself, so maybe we'll get to nerd it up together.  :)  Ooh, maybe we could even be roommates, and share an "Apartment of Fate".  We could look after the place while the Master is away, and throw all-girl toga wrestling parties and stuff. 

By "all-girl" you mean all-girl AND me, right?

« Reply #17 on: March 19, 2005, 12:34:23 AM »
If they admit me with a decent financial pkg, I'm there (that's a pretty big if, eh?) and then we could definently nerd it up!

Eegahh

• View Profile
    • LSN
« Reply #18 on: March 19, 2005, 01:06:36 AM »

Well, I don't know, I thought you and I could take turns knocking each other upside the head and tying each other to random poles sticking out of the ground.

Hmmm, I'm not going to spend too much time thinking about how "people" who don't know what we're talking about will take that...  After all, if you haven't seen Manos, the hands of fate, you can hardly be called human.

Oh, and NCQ, they sure did pretty well by me, so it might not be such a big if.  You should really call them and find out what's going on.

LaneSwerver

« Reply #19 on: March 20, 2005, 08:53:57 AM »

Well, I don't know, I thought you and I could take turns knocking each other upside the head and tying each other to random poles sticking out of the ground.

Hmmm, I'm not going to spend too much time thinking about how "people" who don't know what we're talking about will take that...  After all, if you haven't seen Manos, the hands of fate, you can hardly be called human.

Oh, and NCQ, they sure did pretty well by me, so it might not be such a big if.  You should really call them and find out what's going on.

No, no, I thought we could all get poodles, send them out into the desert, and return with dobermans. Good idea?