Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Hair Help Needed  (Read 3941 times)

Lexington

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
Re: Hair Help Needed
« Reply #10 on: March 16, 2005, 11:39:10 PM »
Thanks for the advice. I'll be doing my own make-up and it's tried and true. I used to be a make-up artist so I've got some good stuff.

However, my hair is really a problem. I don't trust anyone to really do my hair because the last time I had it done they burnt a lot of it off. My hair is very long and thick (and nappy, of course) so people don't know what to do with it! I found a moisture-resistant hairspray by Thermosilk. Has anyone tried this? I may buy it and try it when I go out dancing tonight.

I can vouch for Thermasilk. All their products are superb. Tresemmé is good as well. Have fun.

Victor, Do you have long hair? I'm curious because you sure seem to know a lot about hair products?
"I take summers off cuz I love winter beef..." NAS

rohan

« Reply #11 on: March 17, 2005, 09:37:32 AM »
Thanks for the advice. I'll be doing my own make-up and it's tried and true. I used to be a make-up artist so I've got some good stuff.

However, my hair is really a problem. I don't trust anyone to really do my hair because the last time I had it done they burnt a lot of it off. My hair is very long and thick (and nappy, of course) so people don't know what to do with it! I found a moisture-resistant hairspray by Thermosilk. Has anyone tried this? I may buy it and try it when I go out dancing tonight.

I can vouch for Thermasilk. All their products are superb. Tresemmé is good as well. Have fun.

Victor, Do you have long hair? I'm curious because you sure seem to know a lot about hair products?

Yeah, what's the deal with that Victor? hahah

SheLaw

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 17, 2005, 10:23:12 AM »

Yeah, what's the deal with that Victor? hahah

Yeah, I was wondering the same thing Victor  :P.  Fill us in.
It's the most wonderful time of the year!

Statistic

• LSD Obsessed
  • I never had a chance
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 17, 2005, 10:34:53 AM »
Victor is that one homosexual black guy that wears purple head wraps and tight shirts that is in every beauty parlor in the hood. He's that guy!
Look to the left -- Look to the right

Bluenine

• Sr. Citizen
  • Shut up
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 17, 2005, 10:54:28 AM »
Victor is that one homosexual black guy that wears purple head wraps and tight shirts that is in every beauty parlor in the hood. He's that guy!

wow
The George Washington University Law School c/o 2008

Statistic

• LSD Obsessed
  • I never had a chance
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: March 17, 2005, 11:15:15 AM »

wow

wow good or wow bad?

shiveringjenny

« Reply #16 on: March 17, 2005, 11:37:42 AM »

wow

wow good or wow bad?

Wow, you're trying too hard.

Statistic

• LSD Obsessed
  • I never had a chance
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 17, 2005, 11:45:59 AM »

wow

wow good or wow bad?

Nah. I'm trying hard at all.

Bluenine

• Sr. Citizen
  • Shut up
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 17, 2005, 12:44:25 PM »

wow

wow good or wow bad?

Wow---like I'm laughing but some how it seems wrong.
The George Washington University Law School c/o 2008

rohan

« Reply #19 on: March 17, 2005, 12:57:23 PM »

wow

wow good or wow bad?

Jif, what's that written under your avatar?