Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Hair Help Needed  (Read 3819 times)

ScurvyWench

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
Hair Help Needed
« on: March 16, 2005, 01:41:11 AM »
<---This is how I plan to wear my hair on my wedding day. Problem is, I think it might rain. I also like to dance. I don't normally use hairspray so I don't know anything about it. Can someone recommend a good frizz/humidity-defying product that will hold my hair for the day?

Victor

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
Re: Hair Help Needed
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2005, 02:11:12 AM »
That picture is too small, I cant really tell. PM me a bigger picture.

Ladyday

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2005, 10:09:49 AM »
U must've changed the pic since cuz all i see is a flower? Your best bet is to have your hair professionally done for your wedding day. is that a possibility?

rohan

« Reply #3 on: March 16, 2005, 10:47:25 AM »
<---This is how I plan to wear my hair on my wedding day. Problem is, I think it might rain. I also like to dance. I don't normally use hairspray so I don't know anything about it. Can someone recommend a good frizz/humidity-defying product that will hold my hair for the day?

Get it corn-rowed..hahah JK

CheezWiz

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: March 16, 2005, 12:24:22 PM »
Agreed with Lady, get your hair done.  If you have the extra cash, get it done twice so you can tell what that picture looks like in your hair and on your head and if you like the way your person does it.  Then, go to the club or something, see what a good dance does to that hair.  Limit the number of suprises you have on your wedding day. 

Victor

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 16, 2005, 12:45:55 PM »
U must've changed the pic since cuz all i see is a flower? Your best bet is to have your hair professionally done for your wedding day. is that a possibility?

It was a pic of her in her wedding dress making muscles with both arms. She playing peak-a-bo you see it . . . now you dont!

Ladyday

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 16, 2005, 12:52:22 PM »

It was a pic of her in her wedding dress making muscles with both arms. She playing peak-a-bo you see it . . . now you dont!

Oh,  :D. Well agree with Cheezwiz, that's the best advice, you don't want your sister's babby daddy's cousin's, best friend's, neice, doing your hair for your wedding day.

shiveringjenny

« Reply #7 on: March 16, 2005, 01:43:00 PM »

Oh, :D. Well agree with Cheezwiz, that's the best advice, you don't want your sister's babby daddy's cousin's, best friend's, neice, doing your hair for your wedding day.

you should probably do the same thing with your makeup. get it professionally done once some time before to see if it's okay, and then have it done again the morning of the wedding.

ScurvyWench

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 16, 2005, 09:25:13 PM »
Thanks for the advice. I'll be doing my own make-up and it's tried and true. I used to be a make-up artist so I've got some good stuff.

However, my hair is really a problem. I don't trust anyone to really do my hair because the last time I had it done they burnt a lot of it off. My hair is very long and thick (and nappy, of course) so people don't know what to do with it! I found a moisture-resistant hairspray by Thermosilk. Has anyone tried this? I may buy it and try it when I go out dancing tonight.

Victor

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 16, 2005, 09:47:07 PM »
Thanks for the advice. I'll be doing my own make-up and it's tried and true. I used to be a make-up artist so I've got some good stuff.

However, my hair is really a problem. I don't trust anyone to really do my hair because the last time I had it done they burnt a lot of it off. My hair is very long and thick (and nappy, of course) so people don't know what to do with it! I found a moisture-resistant hairspray by Thermosilk. Has anyone tried this? I may buy it and try it when I go out dancing tonight.

I can vouch for Thermasilk. All their products are superb. Tresemmé is good as well. Have fun.