Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Free Plane Tickets*  (Read 1408 times)

linquest

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
Re: Free Plane Tickets*
« Reply #10 on: March 16, 2005, 10:17:05 AM »
"we'll fly you to beautiful Hamline law school but you're got to sit through 17 straight hrs of braining washing as we taunt you and try to make you sign a committment letter on the spot....

At least the Mall of America is just a short bus ride away. :-)

Haha

I'm not flying out until Sunday night, so I definitely plan on being a mall rat for part of that time.  Any recommendations on what else I can do in the Twin Cities that weekend?
Fed gov't atty

daisyb

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 16, 2005, 11:03:52 AM »
My sister flew from NC to MI to interview for med school, and her undergrad school reimbursed her.

LaneSwerver

« Reply #12 on: March 16, 2005, 11:54:33 AM »
Funny how FL Coastal and St. Thomas haven't offered to fly me out...

---------

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 16, 2005, 12:08:02 PM »
"we'll fly you to beautiful Hamline law school but you're got to sit through 17 straight hrs of braining washing as we taunt you and try to make you sign a committment letter on the spot....

At least the Mall of America is just a short bus ride away. :-)

Haha

I'm not flying out until Sunday night, so I definitely plan on being a mall rat for part of that time.  Any recommendations on what else I can do in the Twin Cities that weekend?

I think the Saturday program ends around 4pm or so.

I've never been to the twin cities before. But the hotel looks pretty damn nice.It even has a water park. Damn.

nikazu

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 16, 2005, 07:14:10 PM »
Chapman is flying in a select number of students and lodging them for 3 nights at the Doubletree Hotel by the airport, all courtesy of the law school as part of something called 2005 Scholars Weekend. Almost all other expenses are covered, including dinner Thursday, three meals on Friday, and a trip to Disneyland on Saturday (minus food and other expenses).
Ding: None yet
Cha-Ching: Chapman ($$$), Southwestern (scholarship info not sent out yet)
Still Waiting: Loyola LA