Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Pet Peeves  (Read 30236 times)

ChrisD8400

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
Re: Pet Peeves
« Reply #190 on: June 15, 2005, 01:48:06 AM »
when you wake up and the goddamn dog is humping your ear

lp4law

• Sr. Citizen
  • super genius
    • View Profile
« Reply #191 on: June 15, 2005, 03:48:57 AM »
people who won't leave when it's obvious the welcome is worn out

No joke! When I start brushing my teeth, go home.

My perfect woman.
"What we do in life...echoes in eternity." -- Gladiator

Qbert duck mom

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #192 on: June 15, 2005, 06:50:31 AM »
I can't stand heifers who run an 8 minute mile.

::)  moo moo baby.
165/3.4
Accepted off Waitlist: W+M, UC Davis, and W+L
In at Tulane, Hastings, Indiana Bloomington, Rutgers, Baylor, Seattle, and Oregon
WL and then rejected (thanks for wasting my time....can ya tell I'm bitter?) --> Boston U and WUSL. Quickly becoming a psycho law school applicant!

twarga

• Sr. Citizen
  • Must have cookie! Me like cookie!
    • View Profile
« Reply #193 on: June 15, 2005, 08:14:14 AM »
Well, congratulations on losing the weight but all exceptions aside I cannot be convinced that a majority of people with weight problems cannot be blamed for poor diet and lack of excercise.  I don't doubt that it is much harder for some than others, but I still blame those two crucial elements to Americans' obesity.

You're right, but people don't want to hear that they're gluttonous and slovenly.  I, for one, am not ashamed to admit that when I gain weight it's because I've been a lump on a log eating bon bons.  A few weeks of salads and elliptical trainer take care of that, but I always get lazy again.   :-\
http://www.lawschoolnumbers.com/display.php?user=twarga

Attending:  Widener DE $$$
Accepted:  Rutgers-Camden, Villanova, Temple
Rejected:  Penn, Harvard

3.0 (3.82), 166

LaneSwerver

« Reply #194 on: June 15, 2005, 08:43:00 AM »
Well, congratulations on losing the weight but all exceptions aside I cannot be convinced that a majority of people with weight problems cannot be blamed for poor diet and lack of excercise.  I don't doubt that it is much harder for some than others, but I still blame those two crucial elements to Americans' obesity.

You're right, but people don't want to hear that they're gluttonous and slovenly.  I, for one, am not ashamed to admit that when I gain weight it's because I've been a lump on a log eating bon bons.  A few weeks of salads and elliptical trainer take care of that, but I always get lazy again.   :-\

Shut up and have another bon bon.

LaneSwerver

« Reply #195 on: June 15, 2005, 08:46:54 AM »

Shut up and have another bon bon.

...how's THAT for PC?!?! 

hahaha

I can talk to her that way since we were married once.

__

• LSD Obsessed
  • Chowdah mmmm
    • View Profile
« Reply #196 on: June 15, 2005, 10:23:34 AM »
People who corallate homosexuality with pedophilia... when was the last time you heard a gay guy say "Hey JTT turns 17 next week... let's have a kegger."  But there were many a "Britney's LEGAL" parties back in the day.

jsia
sometimes I put hot chinese mustard up my nose to see if I'm still alive

Merc

« Reply #197 on: June 15, 2005, 10:29:49 AM »
People who corallate homosexuality with pedophilia... when was the last time you heard a gay guy say "Hey JTT turns 17 next week... let's have a kegger." But there were many a "Britney's LEGAL" parties back in the day.

jsia

Dont forget the Olsens.

The Flying Saucer in Memphis had a countdown clock going for a full year.

__

• LSD Obsessed
  • Chowdah mmmm
    • View Profile
« Reply #198 on: June 15, 2005, 10:31:41 AM »
People who corallate homosexuality with pedophilia... when was the last time you heard a gay guy say "Hey JTT turns 17 next week... let's have a kegger." But there were many a "Britney's LEGAL" parties back in the day.

jsia

Dont forget the Olsens.

The Flying Saucer in Memphis had a countdown clock going for a full year.

oh... the big city?

that's what I'm talkin 'bout
sometimes I put hot chinese mustard up my nose to see if I'm still alive

Perversely

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #199 on: June 15, 2005, 11:02:58 AM »
people who come over before calling. and i quote," i would have called, but i was just next door..."

stop it.