Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Notifications ...?  (Read 517 times)

risingMC

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
Notifications ...?
« on: March 14, 2005, 01:11:54 PM »
I swear I had this working with my old account, but right now I'm having trouble with the notifications function. Essentially, any topic that I click "Notify" for gets added to a list, which in turn gets emailed to me everytime there's a new topic. I don't have anything checked off under "email and notifications" in my profile, so I don't understand why I'm getting forty-some emails in my junk mail folder. Nor do I understand why these notifications aren't showing up under "Updated Topics," which, as of the moment, only includes the threads I've posted in.

Any ideas as to how to get these notifications under "Updated Topics" instead of emailed to me?

All help is appreciated ...

Andrew

• Sr. Citizen
  • "I just think the thing should work properly."
    • View Profile
    • Andrew Sinclair
Re: Notifications ...?
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2005, 06:46:38 PM »
There's only one method of notification: email.  Every time you ask for a notification, you're asking for an email.

In your profile, the list you see if the list of topics for which you have asked for notifications.  Whenever someone respondes, you get an email.  The check boxes are there to help you unsubscribe.  Check all the topics for which you no longer want email and then click "unsubscribe" at the bottom.