• Final UGPA 3.894 / LSAT 141
    • MSN Messenger - dduncan81@msn.com
    • AOL Instant Messenger - Dduncan81
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - Derryp999
    • View Profile
    • A website that I built and maintain.
Re: SA
« Reply #10 on: August 31, 2003, 12:06:24 AM »
A general message concerning the strategies that I have given out.  I wished to allow 6 people to take advantage of this generous offer, and 6 easily asked for them.  I am now seeting the record straight for anyone else interested. I was giving these strategies away to a limited number of people.  I just wanted to let everyone know that I will no longer be handing the strategies out (I was overwhelmed by the turnout of people who wanted them). However if you still have questions regarding these particular strategies or have any other questions or concerns feel free to post a reply to this message. I am not big cruel, it's just I started school recently and I will not have enough time (as I previously had) to be able to email these intensive strategies to everyone interested it was on first come first serve basis. I aplogoze to anyone who wanted them and can't get them.  These strategies of mine are rather general (although intensive indeed).  A side note to those who did get a copy, use them wisely study hard, and get plenty of rest. I hope to hear your success stories after you ace that test. And if they didn't help at all then that's okay (I hope that this is obvious but I hope you are uising these in onjunction with a course or other studying habits) just reply back and let e know the turnout. Just to settle my curiosity.  Lastly I wish to thank anyone and everyone who has assisted me in anyway whether by simply communicating with me or by answering one or many of my inquisitive questions.  Have fun good luck on LSAT evryone and I wish you all a bright and successful future in all that you do.  :)  ;) ;D
Winners: Cooley w/$, UDM
Losers: MSU, DePaul, NYLS, UI, Georegtown, WSU, PSU, Kent, Cleavland State, ASU
In Limbo + Purgatory: N/A

Law School Numbers.com

LSD Debut UGPA 3.651 Final UGPA 3.894 / LSAT October 1st, 2005: 141

richard

« Reply #11 on: September 01, 2003, 10:12:59 AM »
After reading tons of prep books, I think the key to success on the LSAT is reading the questions slowly. I agree with the authors of the Princeton Review book thats it better to answer only twenty questions then to rush to answer 25. I am not sure if studying every day 3 hours a day for 3 months will dramatically improve your score.

Ivy_Hopeful

• Sr. Citizen
  • Final UGPA 3.894 / LSAT 141
    • MSN Messenger - dduncan81@msn.com
    • AOL Instant Messenger - Dduncan81
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - Derryp999
    • View Profile
    • A website that I built and maintain.
« Reply #12 on: September 01, 2003, 11:53:48 AM »
I do remember comming across that line in the Princeton review book "it is much better to take your time and answer 20 of them right than to rush through and answer 25, getting only half right." This is definitely true, because you want to get the maximum score possible, not the most points  in the least time.  ;D
Winners: Cooley w/$, UDM
Losers: MSU, DePaul, NYLS, UI, Georegtown, WSU, PSU, Kent, Cleavland State, ASU
In Limbo + Purgatory: N/A

Law School Numbers.com

LSD Debut UGPA 3.651 Final UGPA 3.894 / LSAT October 1st, 2005: 141