1) you should have panicked before now
2) wait it out, if you get in it doesn't matter
3) contact the admissions office (or hit their website) and inquire on when all decisions will be made by
4) if you don't hear shortly after that date, plant to retake the LSAT in June or October and reapply for '06 entry
5) start picking about 10 schools you might want to attend and do your research - web first, LSD, and then visit a couple of your top picks - maybe 3 reach, 4 you're pretty sure about, and 3 no kidding they'll let you in and worship you for choosing their school.
IMO you're too late for 05 admissions for most schools given your scores (not that they're bad, but they are not outstanding given the timing) I base this on the recent open house I attended at IU-Indy where they said they plan to have all the scholarship and financial aid info out by the end of March with deposits due in April.