Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Is anybody else really scared by this BigTex thing?  (Read 2389 times)

TradeWonk

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
Re: Is anybody else really scared by this BigTex thing?
« Reply #20 on: March 14, 2005, 11:44:52 PM »
For someone attending a Tier 2 school you sure act like you know alot (not insulting other T2 student..just TradeWonk).  Why don't you just chill sometimes instead of acting like you will perform better than others in law school.

Once again I am not BigTex..which proves that you don't know as much as YOU THINK you do.

LOL.  You're clearly someone who has spent plenty of time on here, and for some reason is masking their identity by starting a new one.  Class.  And like I said, I don't know where I'm going yet, and unlike certain lying morons who outted themselves, I'm going to avoid going down that route.
"...I keep getting older, and they stay the same age."

TexasHorn

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 14, 2005, 11:49:35 PM »
I am a reader not a poster.  Some of your prevous threads bothered me in the past but i felt no need to respond however I felt the need to say something today. I think you get out of line sometimes. Just chill and stop thinking you are better than others.

Btw - the first thread that caught my interest was the post you made about Georgetown withdrawing some offers. I think you post just to cause trouble.  There is nothing informative in your responses.

TradeWonk

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 14, 2005, 11:54:12 PM »
I am a reader not a poster. 

What a load.  Next thing you'll be inventing fake posts.  Your ID info shows you created this account less than an hour ago.  Tex.

TexasHorn

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: March 14, 2005, 11:56:17 PM »
Yea I am BigTex and for some reason I have an interest in Georgetown.

Edit: Nice edit.

TradeWonk - The Genius that scored a 151 on the LSAT with a 3.1 GPA

TradeWonk

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: March 15, 2005, 12:25:23 AM »
Yea I am BigTex and for some reason I have an interest in Georgetown.

TradeWonk - The Genius that scored a 151 on the LSAT with a 3.1 GPA

See your biggest mistake is believing everything that people post.  I'm not proud of it, because 9X% percentile still doesn't mean that much, but my score is well over 160.  You did get close on GPA, but not quite.  Fortunately my higher MA performance can boost my soft factors.

For someone who never posts you seem to be taking something really personal?  What could it be...

TexasHorn

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: March 15, 2005, 12:52:43 AM »
hmmm so are you a liar now? Looking at your prevous posts you scored a 151 on your first lsat and have a 3.16 gpa.

This is my last post responding to you. Good luck at your Tier 2 school / career. 

Bye Genius  ( TradeWonk the Genius : 151 3.1 :P )

TradeWonk

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: March 15, 2005, 12:55:57 AM »
Tex, calling me a liar is the pot calling the kettle black.  Anyway, you just must have me confused with someone else.  I'm sure this won't the last post from you - I imagine you're just off to change screen names again.

Regardless of whether I end up top-20 or tier-2, my applications are free of ethics investigation threats.  How are yours working out for ya'?

TexasHorn

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: March 15, 2005, 01:16:53 AM »
One more post to help out TradeWonk since he went back and deleted some posts (The Tier2 school post and your post about your gpa being 3.16 with a 151/164) but you forgot one..so I am just letting you know so you can find it to delete it.

"I have three scores with a 13 point spread ( +8 for #2, +5 more for #3).  So far I can't tell as I've only heard from safeties and probables (Albany, Villanova and Miami).  Miami's $ generally comes in three weeks after (though not always) and I haven't heard yet.  Albany handed me a pile but that's no surprise even with my scores averaged.  Just got villanova so I don't know what the deal is, but assume I didn't get $ (but would have liked to)." - TradeWonk

Now hurry TradeWonk and go delete this post quickly before someone reads that you will be at a Tier 2 school.

Runner-up

• Sr. Citizen
    • AOL Instant Messenger - NShawcross
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: March 15, 2005, 03:10:57 AM »
At this point, it so doesn't make a difference.