Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: someone calm my shattered nerves!!!!  (Read 5891 times)

NothingSpecial

Re: someone calm my shattered nerves!!!!
« Reply #40 on: March 15, 2005, 03:01:31 AM »
I definately like the retail space for the H line, I scoped them in Westchester, but not so hot on some of louder prints.  I thought the ad campaign was genious with Iman and Bowie... is it now defunct?

I thought Jones New York was like Brandi or some *&^%.

Now, he's alos involved with J'Lo's Sweetface line in some capacity?  I fall in love with Jenny every time she does a documentary, be it "Making the Video," "Diary," or "J-Lo, CEO," on MTV.

TBoneUCLA

« Reply #41 on: March 15, 2005, 03:27:41 AM »
I definately like the retail space for the H line, I scoped them in Westchester, but not so hot on some of louder prints.  I thought the ad campaign was genious with Iman and Bowie... is it now defunct?

I thought Jones New York was like Brandi or some sh*t.

Now, he's alos involved with J'Lo's Sweetface line in some capacity?  I fall in love with Jenny every time she does a documentary, be it "Making the Video," "Diary," or "J-Lo, CEO," on MTV.

you know your stuff. all 6 h stores are now gone. the 3 on the east coast were taken care of my corporate, it was up to me and my team to make sure the three west coast H stores looked awesome (doing the windows, the in store stuff, the merchandising, etc.)  crazy!

they put h in macys and stuff like that. no more specialty shops. we all lost our jobs :'(

but that was when i was swept up by the flagship ddivision of banan republic. and yeah, he does j. los stuff too. wierd huh?

NothingSpecial

« Reply #42 on: March 15, 2005, 11:14:38 AM »
With my subscription to US Weekly and my JD, I'll be unstoppable!

But yeah, the J-Lo think is weird.

you know your stuff. all 6 h stores are now gone. the 3 on the east coast were taken care of my corporate, it was up to me and my team to make sure the three west coast H stores looked awesome (doing the windows, the in store stuff, the merchandising, etc.)  crazy!

they put h in macys and stuff like that. no more specialty shops. we all lost our jobs :'(

but that was when i was swept up by the flagship ddivision of banan republic. and yeah, he does j. los stuff too. wierd huh?

siehead

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: March 15, 2005, 11:44:05 AM »
aideh shomah mobarak!!

Speeedyyy

• View Profile
« Reply #44 on: March 15, 2005, 09:12:39 PM »
Wow Siehead, are you Iranian too? I'm a bad boy and never learned Farsi....I pissed off my parents by learning Arabic when we used to live in the Middle East (Egypt and Lebanon).

I have to say that this whole process has made me wish I was Egyptian...then I could check off the "African-American" box ;-)

siehead

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: March 15, 2005, 09:47:21 PM »
half persian, and actually, happy new year, counting to ten, and my favorite foods are just about all I can say as well.
 :'(
unfortunately, probably biggest mistake of my childhood has been not growing up trilingual. (other half is hungarian in case you were wondering, I do speak a bit more of that.)

TBoneUCLA

« Reply #46 on: March 15, 2005, 10:24:45 PM »
um, excuse me, but how did MY self-pity thread get twisted into being a farsi love fest?! :o

back on track people! gee!!! :-*

Speeedyyy

• View Profile
« Reply #47 on: March 15, 2005, 10:37:15 PM »
Pity Pity Pity.

fa, ana arefo an sawfa tadroso fie jamayat USC, yaa TBone UCLA.

Is Arabic Better ;-)

Speeedyyy

• View Profile
« Reply #48 on: March 15, 2005, 10:39:47 PM »
P.S. That means I am sure you're going to study at USC, pity in Arabic for you  ;D

TDPookie1

• Global Moderator
  • LSD Obsessed
  • the sugar cane is back!
    • AOL Instant Messenger - PookieEsq2B
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #49 on: March 15, 2005, 10:51:40 PM »
wow, i should have kept reading speedy's post.  i kept trying to figure out what it said in farsi.

am i supposed to jump over a fire tonight or tomorrow night?  i'll light a candle in the living room. :)
i am officially the biggest nerd of LSD!  ::gleaming with pride, as i shine my yoda trophy::

http://www.lawschoolnumbers.com/display.php?user=TDPookie1

accepted at yale.  how the hell did i pull this one off?