Law School Discussion

once and for all...has anyone who's in at case heard scholarship/fin. info?

Tony Brooks1

• none
    • View Profile

I'm with you.  I have not heard a peep from Case.  Did Case fall into Lake Erie?

I received a scholarship offer from Case today.  It's just over half tuition.

arual324

• My boys Marshall and Chandler
    • View Profile
    • Email
I also received scholarship info from Case today. It was via email, with the subject "Scholarship Award." More information to follow via snail mail. I got $9,000/yr, must maintain good standing (2.33 GPA). It's making me definitely look at Case more closely.

Painting101

• 164/ 3.55
    • View Profile
Congrats guys!  at least you have a month to make your decision.

I also received scholarship info from Case today. It was via email, with the subject "Scholarship Award." More information to follow via snail mail. I got $9,000/yr, must maintain good standing (2.33 GPA). It's making me definitely look at Case more closely.

I got the same scholarship email today.  It was for $22k/year.  Scholarship or no, I'm probably going to withdraw my app soon.  3.05/167

Troy McClure

Go to the admitted student section of the Case website.  They have the financial aid app online as well as a 13 page guide on financial aid.  Tuition and fees for 05-06 will be $32,855.  Wow.

Go to the admitted student section of the Case website.  They have the financial aid app online as well as a 13 page guide on financial aid.  Tuition and fees for 05-06 will be $32,855.  Wow.

I saw that too.  Total with living expenses = $47,580.
Damn, I'm gonna be in some serious debt.

Tony Brooks1

• none
    • View Profile
does anything on our part have to be done to hear about scholarship info??  its merit based and they just pick right?

also has anyone heard fin. aid stuff yet?  i havent filled out the app. for that...does the fafsa stuff sub. for the finan. aid application?

does anything on our part have to be done to hear about scholarship info??  its merit based and they just pick right?

Nothing has to be done on your part.  They'll let you know if you receive merit based aid.

also has anyone heard fin. aid stuff yet?  i havent filled out the app. for that...does the fafsa stuff sub. for the finan. aid application?

You have to fill out both the FAFSA and the Financial Aid App which is available on Case's site.