Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Re: Best Movies!!!  (Read 5315 times)

headmachine

• Sr. Citizen
  • new
    • AOL Instant Messenger - edhouse616
    • View Profile
    • my life
Re: Best Movies!!!
« Reply #30 on: June 21, 2004, 02:08:13 PM »
ichi the killer  :o

you should watch the unrated version of this, not the r rated version.  unrated has some of the goriest *&^% ive seen in takeshi miike's movies (probably a bit worse than 'audition')

yeah its crazy ish especially the cut nips part...and its freaky because it deadens u to it after a while and at the end u walk out all numb...i wonder why japan doesnt have a higher murder rate (other than suicide) those crazy bastards come out with the trippiest movies...maybe because its there so timid that they dont want to express their deep violent tendencies and instead just get by with eating sushi off naked chicks...mmm mmm fish flavored sushi  :-*
ROAR for LLS 2005
*SLY*

dsong02

• Sr. Citizen
  • small. yellow. different.
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: June 21, 2004, 02:10:37 PM »

you should watch the unrated version of this, not the r rated version.  unrated has some of the goriest *&^% ive seen in takeshi miike's movies (probably a bit worse than 'audition')

yeah its crazy ish especially the cut nips part...and its freaky because it deadens u to it after a while and at the end u walk out all numb...i wonder why japan doesnt have a higher murder rate (other than suicide) those crazy bastards come out with the trippiest movies...maybe because its there so timid that they dont want to express their deep violent tendencies and instead just get by with eating sushi off naked chicks...mmm mmm fish flavored sushi  :-*

theyre all closet freaks.  thats why japanese girls are so sexually active.  and japanese men want to sniff little girls panties. 

when i saw the nipples getting cut, i just gulped and said...ouch, thats gonna leave a mark.
'why does it hurt so much when i poke it?'

headmachine

• Sr. Citizen
  • new
    • AOL Instant Messenger - edhouse616
    • View Profile
    • my life
« Reply #32 on: June 21, 2004, 02:24:18 PM »

theyre all closet freaks.  thats why japanese girls are so sexually active.  and japanese men want to sniff little girls panties. 

when i saw the nipples getting cut, i just gulped and said...ouch, thats gonna leave a mark.

i think u prolly have to be borderline psychotic to even write and direct these movies...japanese chicks rule with their undying labidos  ;D
ROAR for LLS 2005
*SLY*