Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Re: Best Movies!!!  (Read 5422 times)

dta

Re: Best Movies!!!
« Reply #10 on: May 26, 2004, 01:22:00 AM »
I love The Big Labowski - but unfortunately my wife loves it an order of magnitude more than me. The movie was great the first 10 times, but started to wear on me after that. However, no matter how many times my wife makes me see it, I still always laugh when Labowski gets the dead guy's ashes in his face.

guyutegirl (Jew-Lo)

• Sr. Citizen
  • Donkey punch: It's not just for breakfast anymore
    • AOL Instant Messenger - Guyutegirl+JewLo
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #11 on: May 26, 2004, 01:27:22 AM »
Saturday, Donny, Is Shabos, the Jewish day of rest. That means i don't work, i don't get in the car, I don't ride in a car, i don't pick up the phone, i don't turn on the oven, AND I SURE AS *&^% DON'T f-ing ROLL! SHOMER f-ing SHABBOS!

What do you do for recreation? Oh the usual. i bowl. drive around. the occassional acid flashback.

@#!* sympathy! i don't need your f-in sympathy, man, i need my f-ing johson! what do you need that for, dude?
Few people understand the psychology of dealing with a highway traffic cop. Your normal speeder will panic and immediately pull over to the side. This is wrong. It arouses contempt in the cop-heart. Make the bastard chase you. He will follow.

Ladyday

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 26, 2004, 10:50:32 AM »
I can't believe I forgot these:

The Breakfast Club
Ghost
A league of their own
A Few Good Men
The Witches of Eastwick
And other Molly Ringwald Movies 

Ginatio

« Reply #13 on: May 26, 2004, 12:42:02 PM »
DUH!! We all forgot...

The Goonies!!!

best childhood movie ever.

Ladyday

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 26, 2004, 12:52:53 PM »
DUH!! We all forgot...

The Goonies!!!

best childhood movie ever.

Damn!!! You're absolutely right, how could we forget the Goonies!

Burning Sands, Esq.

• Global Moderator
  • LSD Obsessed
  • Yes We Kan-sas!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: May 26, 2004, 01:41:40 PM »
Jew-Lo, you're a cutie!!!  U should have posted that pic a long time ago then I could have started hitting on you sooner. 8)
"A lawyer's either a social engineer or a parasite on society. A social engineer is a highly skilled...lawyer who understands the Constitution of the U.S. and knows how to explore its uses in the solving of problems of local communities and in bettering [our] conditions."
Charles H. Houston

jgruber

« Reply #16 on: May 26, 2004, 01:46:23 PM »
Two of the best movies I ever saw in the theater were Star Wars and Rocky

guyutegirl (Jew-Lo)

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #17 on: May 26, 2004, 02:05:30 PM »
Jew-Lo, you're a cutie!!!  U should have posted that pic a long time ago then I could have started hitting on you sooner. 8)

Thanks! :) Nice of you to say. Take a good look though, cuz it's coming down pretty soon  :-[
Few people understand the psychology of dealing with a highway traffic cop. Your normal speeder will panic and immediately pull over to the side. This is wrong. It arouses contempt in the cop-heart. Make the bastard chase you. He will follow.

Ginatio

« Reply #18 on: May 26, 2004, 02:18:04 PM »
hahahaha. i'm saving it!

Thanks! :) Nice of you to say. Take a good look though, cuz it's coming down pretty soon  :-[

guyutegirl (Jew-Lo)

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #19 on: May 26, 2004, 04:42:21 PM »
hahahaha. i'm saving it!

>:( why i oughta...