Law School Discussion

Seattle University

nika22

• View Profile
Re: Seattle University
« Reply #500 on: May 24, 2005, 01:01:51 PM »
Nika,

Good to hear from you. I was starting to think you were lost. Sounds like you are leaning toward SU? Is this true?
my answer:  ???
i go back and forth thinking about different criteria...

I'm gettting excited for the big move to Seattle. Though I wish the financial aid office would hurry up. I still haven't heard back on my SU Gate loan and without that dinero there's no way I can attend. Crap, I need to make sure I have my loans before I quit my job and move.

financial aid office at SU seems relatively non-irritable (at least any of the times i've contacted them, which is a handful of times), i'd call and make sure if you're worried- hope all works out well

p.s. Who's the new lady in your avatar?

didn't i tell you? i had an inordinate amount of plastic surgery in past couple weeks  ;D

(really really though, it's polish model joanna krupa)

nika22

• View Profile
« Reply #501 on: June 01, 2005, 08:49:09 AM »
i'm moving down south!

« Reply #502 on: June 01, 2005, 11:43:34 AM »
Nika, how could you? j/k Congratulations! We will definitely miss you at SU but wish you well at Emory.  We have to try and get everybody together before you skip town.  Do you know when you plan on leaving? 

I'm gearing up for the big move.  I should be headed up there a week from this Saturday.  I'm excited to meet Duck, Lordo and Giffy at school.     

giffy

• Mo
    • View Profile
« Reply #503 on: June 01, 2005, 08:00:34 PM »
I wish you well at Emory Nika.

Mark: I too look forward to meeting all of you at SU. under three weeks to go.

nika22

• View Profile
« Reply #504 on: June 01, 2005, 08:47:55 PM »
graci mark and giffy :)

i'm headed to europe pretty much right after finals, so i'll be up for kicking it with the LSD crew mid/late july-

the bowling place is like, right across the street from SU, so we could meet there (it would be a nice study break from crim law for y'all ;))- i can't believe you guys are starting law school so soon, btw!!

« Reply #505 on: June 02, 2005, 09:00:15 AM »
Nika is just a regular jet-setter isn't she.  Mexico, now Europe, what's next?  Maybe a little clubbin in Rio.  I wish I had your life  ;)

« Reply #506 on: June 07, 2005, 09:16:39 AM »
What laptop did you all buy?  I can't decide which one to get.

DC Duck

« Reply #507 on: June 12, 2005, 12:26:42 PM »
Only one week to go ;D

supergirluw

« Reply #508 on: June 13, 2005, 11:02:06 PM »
hey....all you SU kids....if anyone feels nice one day, anyone want to show a stranger around the law-school part of campus and maybe let me sit in on a class with them? That is, once you start. I'm serious.

« Reply #509 on: June 20, 2005, 01:39:29 AM »
I was reading about this school's curve on another thread

http://www.lawschooldiscussion.org/prelaw/index.php/topic,28316.msg554567.html#msg554567

and I was disgusted! Why would one want to go to this place?!