Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Seattle University  (Read 25682 times)

nika22

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
Re: Seattle University
« Reply #300 on: April 05, 2005, 03:55:36 PM »
Nika: Really?! You are going to Emory? What made you choose Emory? I have one word for you: humidity.

impulse- i decided last night while watching harold and kumar go to white castle :)

in all reality though- what i think i actually really might do is drop deposits at both schools, then go visit atlanta after i get back from mexico (or, contact emory and seattle u and see if i can get an extension for deposit date, then visit)

humidity: thumbs down  :-\

my indecision: two thumbs down

Lordo

« Reply #301 on: April 05, 2005, 04:08:03 PM »
yeah I was in georgia for 3 months at FLETC (federal law enforcement training center) in the summer and it was like a foocking sauna...it was like that seinfeld where they are in the sauna and kramer says "it's like a sauna in here". You'll be sweating all the time, and there are cockroaches. Damn. Cockroaches suck. They are scary. They are huge and I can't squash them because there is too much goo. I just run and hide.

humidity: thumbs down  :-\

nika22

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #302 on: April 05, 2005, 04:11:22 PM »
yeah I was in georgia for 3 months at FLETC (federal law enforcement training center) in the summer and it was like a foocking sauna...it was like that seinfeld where they are in the sauna and kramer says "it's like a sauna in here". You'll be sweating all the time, and there are cockroaches. Damn. Cockroaches suck. They are scary. They are huge and I can't squash them because there is too much goo. I just run and hide.

:D

i actually love saunas-
for like 30 minutes (good seinfeld reference, ps)

the cockroaches i do NOT enjoy, however- i love that seattle really doesn't have any bug issues like those southern states

DC Duck

« Reply #303 on: April 05, 2005, 04:31:59 PM »
One time when I was in texas, I was in the bathroom and I saw a cockroach run across the bathroom floor.  I grabbed him with some toilet paper, hoisted him into the air and declared: "listen here all you cockroaches!  I've got your brother here, and if one of you steps accross my floor again, the same will happen to you!"

And then I flushed him down the toilet.

Two days later I was going to the bathroom (I do that alot) and another cockroach timidly ran across the floor.  I grabbed him with a piece of toilet paper, and making the same triumphat declaration exclaimed: "listen here all you cockroaches!  Apparently you haven't learned.  I've got your brother here, and if one of you steps across my floor again, the same will happen to you!"

And then I flushed him down the toilet.

After that, I never saw another cockroach the entire time I lived there.

Just FYI ;)

Lordo

« Reply #304 on: April 05, 2005, 04:36:21 PM »
Man Alive! I could never pick up a cockroach with anything..just the thought makes me want to jump up on a stool. The best solution to cockroaches is to evacuate the SE United States and then nuke it, then move back in.

One time when I was in texas, I was in the bathroom and I saw a cockroach run across the bathroom floor.  I grabbed him with some toilet paper, hoisted him into the air and declared: "listen here all you cockroaches!  I've got your brother here, and if one of you steps accross my floor again, the same will happen to you!"

DC Duck

« Reply #305 on: April 05, 2005, 04:39:46 PM »
Your plan is both noble and just lordo.  Unfortunately, at the time, I did not have access to any enriched uranium. 

Darn restrictions on nuclear materials...

Lordo

« Reply #306 on: April 06, 2005, 12:02:46 AM »
Ok plan 2: A giant tent over SE United States. Fumigate. All of SE United States has to stay in a hotel for 2 weeks.

Your plan is both noble and just lordo.  Unfortunately, at the time, I did not have access to any enriched uranium. 

Darn restrictions on nuclear materials...

Bhoutros

• View Profile
« Reply #307 on: April 06, 2005, 02:52:00 AM »
I want to get off the SU deferred list and go to school with you guys.  I am missing all the fun.  :(

DC Duck

« Reply #308 on: April 06, 2005, 09:33:59 AM »
Stay strong Bhoutros, you're gonna make it!

Well all, this is my second to last day that I will be posting for atleast two weeks so lets make it memerabbbleleble (I dont know how to spell that word).

The misses and I have been up late packing.  Yuck.  I forgot how much I hate packing.  I think the idea of packing originated at USC.

Lordo

« Reply #309 on: April 06, 2005, 10:14:48 AM »
Wow you must be one excited Duck, Mr. Duck!

Not posting for two weeks is no good. I'm going to have to get an anti-restraining order to keep you from not posting.

I signed my financial aid for SU. Debt load here I come!

Stay strong Bhoutros, you're gonna make it!

Well all, this is my second to last day that I will be posting for atleast two weeks so lets make it memerabbbleleble (I dont know how to spell that word).

The misses and I have been up late packing.  Yuck.  I forgot how much I hate packing.  I think the idea of packing originated at USC.