Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Harvard yield-protected me after reading my LSD posts because they hate America  (Read 1956 times)

risingMC

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
Heehee ... I want to see an ebay posting!

And, forgive me for being out of the loop ... but what happened to your URM card? I carry mine with me at all times. Right next to my bottle of instant-tan (my Plan B). 

Javert

• Sr. Citizen
  • Time.
    • AOL Instant Messenger - Rov47
    • View Profile
    • Spirit of Sisyphus
And, forgive me for being out of the loop ... but what happened to your URM card? I carry mine with me at all times. Right next to my bottle of instant-tan (my Plan B).

LOL. I wouldn't pay the California taxes on it. Hopefully, that doesn't hurt me too much with Stanford.... :o
Attending: U Texas

"The truth is usually just an excuse for a lack of imagination." -- Garak, "Improbable Cause", Deep Space Nine

DannyJunior

ARE YOU READING THIS, VIRGINIA?

If you ding me, THE TERRORISTS WIN!

Javert

• Sr. Citizen
  • Time.
    • AOL Instant Messenger - Rov47
    • View Profile
    • Spirit of Sisyphus
ARE YOU READING THIS, VIRGINIA?

If you ding me, THE TERRORISTS WIN!

I'd listen to him, Virginia. His avatar and title involves the New York Yankees, and only a true American patriot would be a fan of the Yankees. And, of course, baseball is America's game. If you love freedom, then you have no choice but to admit him. With a scholarship.

HTH.
Attending: U Texas

"The truth is usually just an excuse for a lack of imagination." -- Garak, "Improbable Cause", Deep Space Nine

burghblast

• Sr. Citizen
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - tforsean
    • View Profile
This has inspired me to post my unused, pristine condition Columbia fee waiver on E-Bay.  How much should I start the bidding at?

GO_PTO

• Sr. Citizen
  • my children... I have returned for law school!
    • AOL Instant Messenger - helios933
    • View Profile
Got the small envelope today. Letter dated 3/4/05, postmarked 03/07.

Anyway, I'm posting this just for statistical information; nobody post "I'm sorry" or anything like that. I'm very happy with where I'm in at. Anyway, good luck to everybody else left in the applicant pool! [And I wasn't 'held' at any point either; this is the first I've  heard from them since my complete notice.].

PS: The ding is also an excellent coaster/napkin. ;).

PPS: The only explanation for this ding is yield protection.

PPPS: That, or they read my old "Cat Picture Friday" threads and decided they didn't like my cats.

PPPPS: Or they just hate America and are siding with the terrorists. That must be it!

guess you were smoked out of your whole aye?!?!?
(163+172)/3.5