Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Hellooooooo, Fordham, are you alive?  (Read 325 times)

legallady

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
Hellooooooo, Fordham, are you alive?
« on: March 10, 2005, 11:33:58 AM »
When was the last time anyone heard from Fordham? Things have practically ground to a halt on LSN.
In: NOWHERE!
Waitlist: GW, Fordham, American
Out: Ha! Many... but let's focus on the semi-positive at this point, shall we?

sarahnyc

• View Profile
Re: Hellooooooo, Fordham, are you alive?
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2005, 11:54:29 AM »
I am still waiting too. It's the last school that I really care about that I haven't heard from. I applied in January. I called earlier this week and got the standard 6-8 weeks reply.  When did you apply?

wongsb

« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2005, 11:55:08 AM »
I have been complete since 2nd/3rd week of January -and NOTHING!  The silence of their nonresponse just makes me want them so much more intensively and now I fear I'm setting myself up for heartbreak.  

peteybetey

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 10, 2005, 12:09:33 PM »
FWIW, I just got an acceptance email from Fordham like a half hour ago.  It took a long time, though - I snt 1/17 and was complete by the beginning of February (I was starting to wonder what the delay was too).  Hopefully they'll be sending out more decisions now.

edit: 3.63/166

legallady

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 10, 2005, 12:12:09 PM »
I have been complete since November 16!! I'm glad I didn't call; if they told me to wait 6-8 weeks on top of the 15 I've already waited, I would scream. The AdCom must either be deeply contemplating our apps or they've taken the thousands of dollars from our admissions fees and are partying in Ibiza.

Flower: We should have combined your LSAT score and my GPA (3.71) and been the Ubercandidate. I wonder how law schools would react if you tried to apply as a team :)

wongsb

« Reply #5 on: March 10, 2005, 12:25:38 PM »
I have been complete since November 16!! I'm glad I didn't call; if they told me to wait 6-8 weeks on top of the 15 I've already waited, I would scream. The AdCom must either be deeply contemplating our apps or they've taken the thousands of dollars from our admissions fees and are partying in Ibiza.

Flower: We should have combined your LSAT score and my GPA (3.71) and been the Ubercandidate. I wonder how law schools would react if you tried to apply as a team :)

Ooolala!  And we could take on NYU!  Exciting.  It really is a shame joint-applications aren't allowed, since I would be very happy with attending only half my classes, anyway.   ;)

NY423C

• I find this pic much better looking than myself
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: March 10, 2005, 12:26:21 PM »
Hey guys.  It looks like Fordham's on the ball today.  I see four decisions on LSN in the last hour.  I can't wait to see someone with my numbers get in for a little reassurance!  I think I'll be among the last to find out, since my LSDAS report was just sent to them on Tuesday.  We'll see...
Accepted:  Villanova ($14,000/yr), Temple ($7,500/yr), Uconn, St. John's ($25,000/yr)

Rejected:  Fordham, Upenn (such is life)

Waitlisted:  Washington and Lee

http://www.lawschoolnumbers.com/display.php?user=ny423c

NY423C

• I find this pic much better looking than myself
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #7 on: March 10, 2005, 12:46:08 PM »
By the way...I just noticed that Fordham cashed my check yesterday (actually the first school to do so).  Maybe that's a sign!   :o
Accepted:  Villanova ($14,000/yr), Temple ($7,500/yr), Uconn, St. John's ($25,000/yr)

Rejected:  Fordham, Upenn (such is life)

Waitlisted:  Washington and Lee

http://www.lawschoolnumbers.com/display.php?user=ny423c

legallady

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 10, 2005, 01:57:49 PM »
Fordham cashed my check four months ago!! But I do hope they're faster with your decision than they were with mine :)