Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: The Howard Law/HBCU Law Schools Thread  (Read 300068 times)

elegantpearl01

Re: HBCU knowledge for the mis-informed
« Reply #130 on: May 05, 2005, 12:08:31 AM »
As a product of a HBCU I had to chime in.  There are plenty of white folks at HBCU's, especially state schools, because the tuition is so cheap for a state school. When FAMU's lawschool was reopened, I knew that school wouldn't be all black because white folks want to take advanatage of that instate tuition and the location.  You go to any HBCU you will see folks of all races there, people from different countries.  I never saw "racism" against white folks, I think the white folks who go to HBCUs generally have a positive experience and learn alot. One of my good friends from highschool went to FAMU and got his Pharmacy Degree from there, he wouldn't change a thing.

As far as white members of NPHC organizations, well I haven't seen that at too many HBCUs in the dirty south. That's another thread though..

blk_reign

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
Re: Catholic or Howard
« Reply #131 on: May 06, 2005, 11:44:54 AM »
congrats on howard and welcome to the board

I will be attending Howard this fall.
We're not accepting this CHANGE UP in the rules. Period. American presidents have been in the bed with organized crime, corporate pilferers, and the like for years. And all u want to put on this man is that his pastor said "Gotdamn America?" Hell, America.U got off pretty damn well, if you ask me...

elegantpearl01

Re: Catholic or Howard
« Reply #132 on: May 07, 2005, 06:27:27 PM »
Congrats to all the new law school admits, my old boss (a Supreme Court Justice) went to Howard undergrad and Catholic law...she loves both schools. Make the best wherever you go.

elegantpearl01

Re: Howard University's Moot Court Team Wins National Competition
« Reply #133 on: May 08, 2005, 01:27:49 PM »
Wonderful win, I'm proud of the team being led by Jackson State Alumni...Go Tigers!!!

kloud9nupe

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: Howard University's Moot Court Team Wins National Competition
« Reply #134 on: May 12, 2005, 04:58:21 PM »
Wonderful win, I'm proud of the team being led by Jackson State Alumni...Go Tigers!!!

This is the way we do it in the SWAC and in NUPELAND and especially Delta Delta.

YO!

TruOne

• Sr. Citizen
  • I'm still standing. . .I'm still here!
    • View Profile
« Reply #135 on: May 14, 2005, 03:53:16 PM »
I'm mad that so many of ya'll have actually entertained this assclown' argument.

Edit: I ain't mad that he took the picture down. I'm sure it probably offend folx that it wasn't intended to offend.

**shrugs**  oh well, still doesn't change my original comment. Ya'll should really just Terry Shaivo this whole post and let it die.
Warning: Educated Black Man

University of Law '09

A.J

« Reply #136 on: May 14, 2005, 06:03:34 PM »
Absolutely, unquestionably weak and pathetic HBCU.EDU.

You should be ashamed.

blk_reign

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: May 14, 2005, 06:20:21 PM »

what are you talking about?

Absolutely, unquestionably weak and pathetic HBCU.EDU.

You should be ashamed.
We're not accepting this CHANGE UP in the rules. Period. American presidents have been in the bed with organized crime, corporate pilferers, and the like for years. And all u want to put on this man is that his pastor said "Gotdamn America?" Hell, America.U got off pretty damn well, if you ask me...

blk_reign

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: May 14, 2005, 06:28:12 PM »
you know what I find to be funny.. you made the ASSumption that HBCU.EDU deleted your post.. I know that he didn't as he's been nowhere near a damn computer for hours now.. there are other moderators on LSD..instead of making blanket ASSumptions you should have responded by asking why your post was deleted if it did in fact exist.. or why whatever picture you're talking about isn't there anymore...