Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: The Howard Law/HBCU Law Schools Thread  (Read 312676 times)

blk_reign

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
Re: Howard University's Moot Court Team Wins National Competition
« Reply #30 on: April 08, 2005, 04:12:18 PM »
You're right, Howard already took care of that.

basically LOL  :D.. but seriously... Howard definitely deserves their respect on this one.. this is their moment
We're not accepting this CHANGE UP in the rules. Period. American presidents have been in the bed with organized crime, corporate pilferers, and the like for years. And all u want to put on this man is that his pastor said "Gotdamn America?" Hell, America.U got off pretty damn well, if you ask me...

HBCU.EDU

Re: Howard University's Moot Court Team Wins National Competition
« Reply #31 on: April 08, 2005, 04:18:44 PM »
You're right, Howard already took care of that.

LOL

Muse

• Sr. Citizen
  • I heart Naomi!
    • View Profile
    • Yeah I have one...like everyone else.
HBCU knowledge for the mis-informed
« Reply #32 on: April 08, 2005, 04:20:32 PM »
HBCU Edit: Where did that post go? ;)

:o :o :o

I smell troll sh*t. Let me get out the baby wipes
Honesty has a beautiful and refreshing simplicity about it. No ulterior motives. No hidden meanings. An absence of hypocrisy, duplicity, political games, and verbal superficiality. As honesty and real integrity characterize our lives, there will be no need to manipulate others.--Chuck Swindoll

A.J

« Reply #33 on: April 08, 2005, 04:31:05 PM »
HBCU Edit: Where did that post go? ;)

:o :o :o

I smell troll sh*t. Let me get out the baby wipes

Apparently we arent allowed to go there.  ;)

AJ 

blk_reign

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: April 08, 2005, 04:38:47 PM »

AJ 

there's no such thing as an ALL black law school.. so your statement was unfounded anyway  ::)
We're not accepting this CHANGE UP in the rules. Period. American presidents have been in the bed with organized crime, corporate pilferers, and the like for years. And all u want to put on this man is that his pastor said "Gotdamn America?" Hell, America.U got off pretty damn well, if you ask me...

A.J

« Reply #35 on: April 08, 2005, 04:42:43 PM »

AJ 

there's no such thing as an ALL black law school.. so your statement was unfounded anyway  ::)

So there are white people at Howard?  I didnt know that so I apologize. 

At any rate, I dont care if there is an all black law school honestly.
  If there were such a thing for whites though you would probably agree that it would be met with harsher resistance and negative press than if it were the other way.

Ladyday

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: April 08, 2005, 05:02:51 PM »
Jeebus! Why is it that everytime black people want to celebrate something positive in our community, here comes a white person trying to *&^% on it. When Johnnie past, we all gave the man respect, but noooooooooo here comes whitey talking about he wasn't a great lawyer. Now, we want to give Howard Law students their just props, and here comes whitey talking about reverse discrimination.  ::) Just stop and take a inner inventory about how much it really matters to you, and if it truly matters that much, u need to find something better to focus your energy on.

A.J

« Reply #37 on: April 08, 2005, 05:05:27 PM »
Jeebus! Why is it that everytime black people want to celebrate something positive in our community, here comes a white person trying to *&^% on it. When Johnnie past, we all gave the man respect, but noooooooooo here comes whitey talking about he wasn't a great lawyer. Now, we want to give Howard Law students their just props, and here comes whitey talking about reverse discrimination.  ::) Just stop and take a inner inventory about how much it really matters to you, and if it truly matters that much, u need to find something better to focus your energy on.

Why dont you read what I just said?  This post is just way off the charts.

Oh, and is it or is it not a fact that Howard is all black? 

HTH

blk_reign

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: April 08, 2005, 05:06:56 PM »
why would you think that there aren't any white students at Historically Black Colleges & Universities? And why couldn't you just share in the congrats for the school instead of coming in here with that negative vibe?

Muse

• Sr. Citizen
  • I heart Naomi!
    • View Profile
    • Yeah I have one...like everyone else.
« Reply #39 on: April 08, 2005, 05:09:00 PM »
Howard is not ALL black. In fact there are white, asian, and latino students who go there. The faculty is pretty diverse as well.
Honesty has a beautiful and refreshing simplicity about it. No ulterior motives. No hidden meanings. An absence of hypocrisy, duplicity, political games, and verbal superficiality. As honesty and real integrity characterize our lives, there will be no need to manipulate others.--Chuck Swindoll