Yep... That really put me in check. My GPA is a measley 2.63. I took the LSAT, very little prep and received a 147. Major'd in Paralegal Studies Minor in Real Estate. I work as a paralegal at a Law Firm. Really interested in getting into law school this fall, but Im thinking maybe I should wait until June and re-take the LSAT and re-apply. What do you think? My LSDAS info is up and ready to go --- should I apply now, hope & pray for the best --- if I dont make it - try again after a better law score. Or just run from the anxiety -- take the test in June, do better & wait another year?