Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Assholes on XOXO OUTTED RUSKIEGIRL!  (Read 8497 times)

Lgirl

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
Re: Assholes on XOXO OUTTED RUSKIEGIRL!
« Reply #30 on: March 11, 2005, 04:06:51 AM »
what, might I respectfully ask, were you afriad of? Are acceptances really that scary? And with many people rejected with all the time with both high and lownumbers, any particular reason you seem confident you would have been accepted? Perhaps you can enlighten the rest of us.

Braden

• Sr. Citizen
  • World's biggest jerk.
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #31 on: March 11, 2005, 06:43:38 AM »
While getting rejected by Boalt with a high lsat is prestigious, getting accepted would be a major blow to my current level of presitge.

what, might I respectfully ask, were you afriad of? Are acceptances really that scary? And with many people rejected with all the time with both high and lownumbers, any particular reason you seem confident you would have been accepted? Perhaps you can enlighten the rest of us.
3.6 (Mech Engr/Math/Econ (minor)), (167 and 179), Lots of ECs, and a guy with long blonde hair(that should make me an URM):
In:Michigan!, DUKE
Out:Yale, Harvard
Waitlist: Penn

A.J

« Reply #32 on: March 12, 2005, 01:30:06 PM »
Come on people, Ruskie was pretty worthless and not particularly bright.  She once thought I was giving her a legitimate compliment when given the context it should have been painfully clear that I was being sarcastic.

So she one the got into Boalt, big f-in deal.  It's sort of like someone winning the lottery and acting as though they posses some great financial acumen.  ::)

miguel

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: March 12, 2005, 01:44:50 PM »
I have to agree that Ruskiegirl was uber-annoying.

But I don't agree about the Boalt-bashing. I mean check out LSN as of today, it has a higher or (nearly) equal median LSAT compared to the entire upper half of the T14. 

And Braden, you're clearly a moron. How much of an ass do you sound like by bashing Boalt as a "TTT" and not even being able to get in? That makes you dumber than Ruskie by your own metrics.

Happy Saturday!

Braden

• Sr. Citizen
  • World's biggest jerk.
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #34 on: March 12, 2005, 02:43:34 PM »
First, in case you did not know Ruskie is still around, she is Lil Token.

Second, your comment makes no sense. I was not bashing BoalTTT because I could not get in (maybe I would be admitted, maybe not personally I would hope not). I have hated Boalt for awhile. You also either do not understand my criteria for bashing Boalt or do not understand the term metric. I am not sure which.

Third, LSN data is worthless it is the actual data reported by the school (compare their actual median LSAT with the rest of the T14 not the self reporting LSN data).

I have to agree that Ruskiegirl was uber-annoying.

But I don't agree about the Boalt-bashing. I mean check out LSN as of today, it has a higher or (nearly) equal median LSAT compared to the entire upper half of the T14. 

And Braden, you're clearly a moron. How much of an ass do you sound like by bashing Boalt as a "TTT" and not even being able to get in? That makes you dumber than Ruskie by your own metrics.

Happy Saturday!

3.6 (Mech Engr/Math/Econ (minor)), (167 and 179), Lots of ECs, and a guy with long blonde hair(that should make me an URM):

Lgirl

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: March 12, 2005, 06:33:39 PM »
Braden _your_ comment makes no sense. How can getting rejected, high LSAT or not, be prestigious?
How can someone hope _not_ to be admitted, anywhere? The very idea seems to me to be idiotic. If you apply, that is your aim, regardless of whether you intend on attending. Why bother to 'hate' a school? There are many I wouldn't consider going to, I just don't understand how anyone can feel that emotion about a law school. Unless, of course, they _were_ rejected...
You are a moron. If you hate Boalt that much, just shut up about it and don't think about it or bother posting. There are plenty of other people who would love to go. I don't think the Boalt adcom is crying over you.

Braden

• Sr. Citizen
  • World's biggest jerk.
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #36 on: March 13, 2005, 09:53:04 AM »
Way to agrue. Simply calling someone a moron and saying Boalt is good because some idiots want to go there. It is obvious that with your analytical skills that you will be setting the curve in law school.

If Boalt accepted me with a high LSAT it would mean they believed I was a good fit for their program. However, being a good fit with their program means I am equal to people who go to Boalt, not a category I would want to be in. I believe you can follow the reverse of this very well. And for last time I applied to exactly five law schools, as you can see listed in my signiture line. Boalt is not there.

Braden _your_ comment makes no sense. How can getting rejected, high LSAT or not, be prestigious?
How can someone hope _not_ to be admitted, anywhere? The very idea seems to me to be idiotic. If you apply, that is your aim, regardless of whether you intend on attending. Why bother to 'hate' a school? There are many I wouldn't consider going to, I just don't understand how anyone can feel that emotion about a law school. Unless, of course, they _were_ rejected...
You are a moron. If you hate Boalt that much, just shut up about it and don't think about it or bother posting. There are plenty of other people who would love to go. I don't think the Boalt adcom is crying over you.

Lgirl

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: March 13, 2005, 11:44:26 AM »
You'll notice I didn't say it was good. It _is_ good but I didn't say 'people want to go so Boalt is a good law school'. Don't put words into my mouth, please, or judge my analytical skills on your mishandling of information.
Perhaps rethink your logic: 'being a good fit with their program means I am equal to people who go to Boalt'. Not necessarily.
I think it's presumptuous of you to talk about first year curves but go ahead and be full of yourself.
I'm not arguing this anymore. I don't really care what you think.

Braden

• Sr. Citizen
  • World's biggest jerk.
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #38 on: March 13, 2005, 12:02:36 PM »
Please read the comments on this blog. It will show you why I do not want to be the type of person who would get into Boalt.
http://www.xoxohth.com/go.php?url=http%3A%2F%2Fboaltalk.blogspot.com%2F2005%2F03%2Ftragedy-hits-boalt-community.html

You'll notice I didn't say it was good. It _is_ good but I didn't say 'people want to go so Boalt is a good law school'. Don't put words into my mouth, please, or judge my analytical skills on your mishandling of information.
Perhaps rethink your logic: 'being a good fit with their program means I am equal to people who go to Boalt'. Not necessarily.
I think it's presumptuous of you to talk about first year curves but go ahead and be full of yourself.
I'm not arguing this anymore. I don't really care what you think.

XOXOHTH

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #39 on: March 13, 2005, 11:54:44 PM »
About these "Ruskie Bashers":

Sounds to me like a bunch of loser guys that can't get laid.  Only a seroius lack of self-confidence can lead to such a pathetic display.

Sh*t like this is for junior high.  And even then it was for the losers. Get a f**kin life and stop polluting boards like XOXO and this one with childish nonsense. Get away from your computers for a while and go try and make a friend.

Losers.

No, actually Ruskie/lil-token is just really annoying. Her self-righteous bull is on every law board, and people are sick of it. She scored a 157 and acts like she is entitled to attend Boalt. She obviously did poorly last semester (her post re: Pass grades being good), yet still acts high and mighty. No one likes her, and this has nothing to do with "getting laid."

People who talk about getting laid on the Internet are obviously losers in real life. Nobody is impressed. HTH