Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Assholes on XOXO OUTTED RUSKIEGIRL!  (Read 8263 times)

veedonfleece

• View Profile
Re: Assholes on XOXO OUTTED RUSKIEGIRL!
« Reply #10 on: March 09, 2005, 11:43:08 PM »
One of the funnier things is that one of the biggest flame posters on this board was just outed on XO tonight.

who is that?

uponcripplecreek

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 10, 2005, 12:31:00 AM »
Can you really "out" someone who clearly was never "in"? She's had her photograph as her avatar for months.

Idiots.

Runner-up

• Sr. Citizen
    • AOL Instant Messenger - NShawcross
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 10, 2005, 02:19:36 AM »
RuskieGirl needs to get an AIDS test. I say that in all seriousness, because given how much of her personal history is common knowledge on LSD and xoxo, I would say its not exactly a bad idea. Not in RuskieGirl's case.

lil_token

« Reply #13 on: March 10, 2005, 02:38:12 AM »
RuskieGirl needs to get an AIDS test. I say that in all seriousness, because given how much of her personal history is common knowledge on LSD and xoxo, I would say its not exactly a bad idea. Not in RuskieGirl's case.

If being with two people in your 22 years of existence warrants and AIDS test, then I guess you are right. :-\

Kollesch

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 10, 2005, 05:58:33 AM »
I don't understand why everyone hates Ruskie so much. I haven't followed all her posts, but in the ones I read she has been very helpful and I have never encountered an offensive word from her. Plus she goes to a top schoo and is quite attractive if I remember correctly. Oh, and she seems to be Russian, which are among the coolest people. Why do people not like her?

Lgirl

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: March 10, 2005, 07:32:15 AM »
Because they have too much time on their hands and are complete assholes. I'm sorry - I don't normally throw language around - but it's true. They judge a person's value by their LSAT score alone. They must be insecure if they rely solely on such measures of achievment.
Who would bother to spend time looking all that stuff up?
Ruskie was nothing short of helpful, insightful and supportive of others on this board. Her personal life is her concern, even if she posts about it. At least she doesn't hide behind a computer name and is upfront, unlike xoxo posters who in life would and should be mortified if people knew the things they say and the vulgar language they use to do so.
As for Boalt, xoxo bashing is ridiculous. I don't know who they think they are. My estimation of them, to use the measure they so love and respect, is 120.

jaxon

« Reply #16 on: March 10, 2005, 08:59:06 AM »

why do you sweat her so much?  how exactly do you perceive her as a threat?

no, you guys, it was me again. i just love outing ruskie so much that i do it every week or so on xoxo.
ruskie, if you'd stop leaving such a huge trail of info about yourself on the internets, people wouldn't out you every other day.

there is no reason in the world that someone as secretive as you seem to be should have a website from when she was in highschool be one of the first things that pop up about you when googled. delete your old *&^% and stop posting new *&^%.

please.

Erapitt

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 10, 2005, 09:13:21 AM »
I want to see a picture of this poor girl lol.  I have never seen such an effort to torture someone lol.
Attending GW in Fall '06

Kollesch

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 10, 2005, 12:18:07 PM »
Because they have too much time on their hands and are complete assholes. I'm sorry - I don't normally throw language around - but it's true. They judge a person's value by their LSAT score alone. They must be insecure if they rely solely on such measures of achievment.
Who would bother to spend time looking all that stuff up?
Ruskie was nothing short of helpful, insightful and supportive of others on this board. Her personal life is her concern, even if she posts about it. At least she doesn't hide behind a computer name and is upfront, unlike xoxo posters who in life would and should be mortified if people knew the things they say and the vulgar language they use to do so.
As for Boalt, xoxo bashing is ridiculous. I don't know who they think they are. My estimation of them, to use the measure they so love and respect, is 120.

I agree, I cringe every time I read xoxo. If it wasn't for the occassional useful information I would never look at that site again. Still, I don't get why Ruskie gets all the bashing (while others don't). I think it's admirable that she got into Boalt even though her score was a bit lower. Actually, I wish I knew how to do that hehe. And the Boalt bashing is quite ridiculous. In my country Boalt is considerd right after Harvard and Yale in terms of reputation, and probably even more famous than Princeton/Stanford/Columbia etc. 

:D :D :D   Agreed.

giffy

• Sr. Citizen
  • Mo
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 10, 2005, 12:25:24 PM »
I don't understand why everyone hates Ruskie so much. I haven't followed all her posts, but in the ones I read she has been very helpful and I have never encountered an offensive word from her. Plus she goes to a top schoo and is quite attractive if I remember correctly. Oh, and she seems to be Russian, which are among the coolest people. Why do people not like her?

A lot of it had to do with her "low" LSAT and the fact that she got into Boalt. Thsi pissed off a lot of peopel especially at XOXO who are LSAT whores. She also brought this fact up qutie a bit. To some, like myself, I saw it is providing encouragement to others who did not do wo well on the LSAT or had something else wrong with their app. Others saw it as braging. She also was very straight forward in the things she would say and did not back down from confrontations. In addition she was DOWNY's biggest supporter.