Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Assholes on XOXO OUTTED RUSKIEGIRL!  (Read 8342 times)

xoxo_assholes

Bahamut

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Assholes on XOXO OUTTED RUSKIEGIRL!
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2005, 10:00:58 PM »
Who cares? That forum is filled with some of the biggest idiots I've ever seen.
SMU Fall '05

gentoo

• Sr. Citizen
  • Are you talkin' to me?
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2005, 10:02:38 PM »
*yawn*
Pending: Whittier (PT + FT)

pointwelltaken

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 09, 2005, 10:20:23 PM »
, all of them &--- kinda f'kn hillarious, imo

bobfett33

« Reply #4 on: March 09, 2005, 10:54:09 PM »
What do you mean "outed" ?

I mean, I knew who Ruskiegirl was back in spring of 2004... was it that much of a secret?  Umm... wtf is the big deal?

jaxon

« Reply #5 on: March 09, 2005, 11:01:28 PM »
wow.. this is such big news.. ruskie has only been posting semi-naked pix and giving detailed information about her life story, UG and current law school for how long now? 

bottom line, who gives a *&^%?

O, and I post on XO by the way.. there is some childish, cheesey *&^% that goes on, but there are a lot of very cool regular posters who are more multi-faceted than a lot of the cookie cutter types i ecounter over here.  you just need to sort thru some of the stupid crap and follow for a while.. also, the board has a better sense of humor overall and is more direct about things..  but as i said again, there is some stupid stuff over there as well. it is more of a community than this board though, IMO.  this board is broken up into too many subgroups to be a true community.

giffy

• Sr. Citizen
  • Mo
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 09, 2005, 11:06:15 PM »
bottom line, who gives a *&^%?

Little kids on a message board who thing their being clever. Like that dumb @#!* who is saying he is going to transfer because of Ruskie. The funny thing is that it is a stupid thing to say or do whether true or not.

shiveringjenny

« Reply #7 on: March 09, 2005, 11:19:40 PM »
no, you guys, it was me again. i just love outing ruskie so much that i do it every week or so on xoxo.
ruskie, if you'd stop leaving such a huge trail of info about yourself on the internets, people wouldn't out you every other day.

there is no reason in the world that someone as secretive as you seem to be should have a website from when she was in highschool be one of the first things that pop up about you when googled. delete your old *&^% and stop posting new *&^%.

please.

Regal_Muse

« Reply #8 on: March 09, 2005, 11:20:30 PM »
Ruskie has some major haters over there. They need to back off and do something productive with their time. Oh yeah that guy from Boalt who wants to transfer is pathetic. I doubt he's even in law school.

DannyJunior

« Reply #9 on: March 09, 2005, 11:41:24 PM »
One of the funnier things is that one of the biggest flame posters on this board was just outed on XO tonight.