Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Re: Maryland Waitlist  (Read 1542 times)

missjudyc

• AOL Instant Messenger - bobbleheadjudy
    • View Profile
Re: Maryland Waitlist
« on: June 10, 2004, 04:39:29 PM »
I know I'm probably dragging out the inevitable... But has anyone gotten off the Maryland Waitlist? I got my application in pretty late and didnt find out I was on the waitlist until the last weekend in May.
I just want to know if anyone is still on the waitlist and havent heard or have been accepted off.. Thanks!

missjudyc

• AOL Instant Messenger - bobbleheadjudy
    • View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2004, 04:39:47 PM »
I know I'm probably dragging out the inevitable... But has anyone gotten off the Maryland Waitlist? I got my application in pretty late and didnt find out I was on the waitlist until the last weekend in May.
I just want to know if anyone is still on the waitlist and havent heard or have been accepted off.. Thanks!

PhoenixPSU

• Sr. Citizen
  • Villanova Law, Class of 2007
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2004, 10:02:45 AM »
Judy I'm still sittin' tight on the waitlist.  I found out toward the end of April.  I believe their waitlist has just started moving within the last week.

sneekycheeks

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 13, 2004, 03:17:22 PM »
I, too, am on Maryland's waitlist and will sit tight until I should sit otherwise. Sorry I couldn't offer you anything more than company.

grahamers

• Sr. Citizen
  • Do not taunt Happy Fun Ball
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: June 13, 2004, 06:48:04 PM »
Hello all!  I just got back from my 3 week vacation in Europe and found that I have been accepted off of U MD's waitlist.  I will be attending UMD!!!

I got notification about 5 days ago, if that helps.

I will post in another thread since this means I will remove myself from my seats at GMU and Wake and CUA.  Hope this helps three other peeps get into those schools!
34 years old    170 LSAT 2.33 UGPA
Accepted: Wake, Mason, Catholic, Maryland, Baltimore, WVU, Widener
Waitlisted: American
Dinged: GW, Georgetown
Still haven't heard from: Villanova
Attending Mryland

PhoenixPSU

• Sr. Citizen
  • Villanova Law, Class of 2007
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: June 16, 2004, 05:31:06 PM »
Graham, if you don't mind my asking, how did they notify you?  Phone, e-mail, or snail mail?

msmanners

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 14, 2004, 05:14:15 PM »
Maryland extended their waitlist use through the end of the July.  They originally planned to have all waitlist decisions made by July 15th.  So there's possibly two more weeks of waiting.  Two weeks of suspense, two weeks of hope!